FanFic Library Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Um, I'm afraid I've been rather prolific...I don't know if any hour will get you very far....
But enjoy! Enjoy!
Ru I ended up reading only two... In a little over an hour. I think I have to wait until Saturday! :stick_out_tongue:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Two...chapters? Two stories? Two hours? (Those are all good....)

Thank you, by the way, for reading. I never want to take my readers for granted.

usagimonster

Reaction score
Exqueeze me? Almost every Muppet Show related fic stars Piggy. But specifically, there's Kermie's Girl, Motocross Mix-Up, Prawncracker's Muppet Wedding Trilogy, all of Ruahnna's stories, your own fics, that should be enough to get you going.
There's also mine, She'll Make Me Happy. Just saying. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, and I apologize for not reading that one. Please keep me updated when to add it here usagimonster.

usagimonster

Reaction score
Yes, and I apologize for not reading that one. Please keep me updated when to add it here usagimonster.
Oh,that's ok! It's about halfway through completion but you can add it now. Let me know what you think once you get a chance read it. Would love to know your thoughts! :smile:

usagimonster

Reaction score
Actually I apologize, I just reread the info for this and it looks like you can't post it until the story is complete? If that's the case, no worries! I'll just let you know when it's done. But please let me know what you think too! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Really and truly it depends on how I feel. Yes, I prefer to wait until informed as to a fic's completion before adding it, but that's so I don't have to make the edit of having to search for it in the "in-progress/unfinished" fics and move it up to the completed section. Because there were fics in need of adding when I redid the entire library links at the beginning of the year, I went ahead and added those knowing I'll have to move them, eventually. So no worries, I'll put it up there the next time I have to go in and add some new story or stories and I'll post after having read your fic when I get the chance to do so.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Once again, late to the party I am.

As Count Moderator Guy said, anything that's Muppet Show related is probably a Piggy star vehicle. And technically, I think anything that features Kermit is kinda a Piggy feature too.

And just to throw my own name in the mix, the majority of my own stuff, with exception to maybe the Pool Hall series, usually feature Piggy in a starring role. The biggest of them being both the Monday Series and Miss Piggy's Muppet Adventure.

You know, when I think about it, the Pool Hall series does sorta feature her as donna of the Muppet Mafia.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
A Muppet fan?

Good answer, good answer.
Survey says... That is correct!
What did we win?
What, nothing? This isn't much of a game show, you'll hardly last one week on the air.

*Bounces away hoping WMG will finish Motocross and other stuff while I'm locked away in the water tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.