MissMusical12's Muppet Show Outlines

MissMusical12

Reaction score
hello MissMusical12 i have a question i haven't see any season 1 muppet show outlines yet?
I stink at Season 1 outlines to tell you the truth. I'm gonna try a Season 2 outline soon, but I just cant seem to get the grip of a Season 1 outline. :frown:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I stink at Season 1 outlines to tell you the truth. I'm gonna try a Season 2 outline soon, but I just cant seem to get the grip of a Season 1 outline. :frown:
I will agree with you on that. If I saw the Muppet Show's first season season episode and then the second season episode on YouTube, I would prefer season two as the best.

Well, it's up to you to come up with season two outlines unless you rully need help. :flirt:

Stan Davis

Reaction score
Here's a request from Greengables95! Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUEST STAR: Pat Benatar
STYLE: Mid Season 5 (between Debbie Harry and Mac Davis)

COLD OPENING:
Pops is trying to play the xylophone when Pat enters, walking a tiger.

Pops: Who are you?

Pat: Pat Benatar. I'm your guest star on the Muppet Show tonight.

Pops: Oh yeah, I just remembered something. We don't allow pets in this theater.

Pat: Really? Aww, that's too bad.

Tiger: Yeah, I feel really terrible about myself too. I'll go wait in the car.

Pat: Will you pick me up around.....-checks watch-....10?

Tiger: 10 is fine. I'm gonna go to the gas station if you need me. -leave-

Pops: I wonder who got their license first, the lady or the tiger?

THEME SONG
TRUMPET GAG: Gonzo spits out cereal from his trumpet.

Gonzo: Well, it is the most important meal of the day.

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: Thank you, thank you, and welcome again to The Muppet Show. Hey, we're gonna have a kickin' show for you tonight......

Waldorf: Did you say there's going to be kicking on this show tonight?

Kermit: No, I didn't mean it like.....

Statler: I think your hearing aid is off again. Here, let me fix it. -kicks Waldorf off the balcony- Oops. Sorry. -laughs-

Kermit: Oh boy...anyways, our guest star tonight is one of the most talented ladies of rock 'n' roll, Miss Pat Benatar!

Audience: Ooooooooh.

Kermit: Yes. But first, a song that probably describes Miss Piggy's love for fashion pretty well....

MUSICAL NUMBER: Shop Around, lead by Miss Piggy, backed up by three Paris model-esque whatnots, in a Paris setting. Throughout the song, Miss Piggy changes into different outfits and types, including a princess outfit, a swimsuit, a cowgirl outfit, and, by the end of the song, a punk rock 'n' roll outfit. (which makes her feel humiliated)

BALCONY:

Statler notices that Waldorf in looking a catalog.

Statler: What are you shopping around for?

Waldorf: The first train ticket out of here.

Both: Dohohohoho

BACKSTAGE:

Miss Piggy: Kermie! Kermie, why!?!?!

Kermit: Why what?

Miss Piggy: Why this outfit?

Kermit: The one you're wearing now?

Miss Piggy: Yes, love. I look ridiculous in it! Look at me!

Kermit: Piggy, you look fine.

Miss Piggy: No....I look like I just came from a horror movie.

Uncle Deadly: -passing by- Then what do I look like? Huh? -leaves-

Miss Piggy: Weirdo! Humph.

Pat: Miss Piggy, what's the matter?

Miss Piggy: My outfit....I look.....-notices Pat's outfit, whom looks like a 1920's flapper-....amazing.

Pat: I wish I had your outfit on right now, Miss Piggy.

Miss Piggy: -gasp- Really? Err....I mean, yes. Moi does look amazing.

Pat: Yeah, you do. I'm not really diggin' this flapper outfit right. But, hey, I can deal with it.

Kermit: Oh, Pat, are you ready for your number?

Pat: I guess so, Kermit. Whenever you're ready, I am.

Pat and Kermit then head onstage, leaving Miss Piggy by herself to think.

Miss Piggy: Hmmm....maybe moi should consider something from this. Benefit. Hmmmm.

Miss Piggy then reads something in the newspaper that was left there by Kermit and then dials a number on a nearby telephone.

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: Okay, it is now my privilege to introduce our guest star, Pat Benatar, as an elegant 1920's flapper. Here she is, Miss Pat Benatar! YAAAAAAAAY!

MUSICAL NUMBER: Heartbreaker, sung by Pat, as a flapper in a 1920's nightclub setting. She also dances in this number with The Mutations.

BALCONY:

Statler: These time periods are so confusing.

Waldorf: What do you mean? Isn't this the Stone Age?

Statler: It's not if the stone keeps breaking.

Both: Dohohohohoho

BEAR ON PATROL: Patrol Bear arrests a Circus Monkey, who says he has psychic powers and mind control. At one point, the Circus Monkey uses his telekinetic powers to throw the Police Chief (Link Hogthrob) off the stage.

BACKSTAGE:

Kermit: Fozzie, what happened out there?

Fozzie: The monkey has gone King Kong on us! Run for your lives! Ahhhhhhhhh! -runs off-

Circus Monkey: Hey, get back here! I still need to show my power to break glass using my voice. -runs after Fozzie-

Kermit: I better go find some ear plugs before the circus monkey starts to sing opera selections. Scooter!

Scooter rushes in, wearing an outfit that is very similar to Miss Piggy's punk rock 'n' roll outfit.

Scooter: Yes, boss?

Kermit: -widens eyes- Scooter, what are you wearing?

Scooter: Oh, it's the latest fashion craze.

Kermit: You? Fashion crazes? That's something Miss Piggy would be worrying about.

Scooter: But this fashion IS by Miss Piggy.

Kermit: What!!?!?!

Scooter: Yeah, everybody's wearing them. She calls it "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll."

Kermit: Uhh....Ahem. Anyways, Scooter, will you get me some earplugs before the monkey starts to............

The Circus Monkey, from offstage, sings a high note and breaks nearby glass, including Scooter's glasses.

Kermit:.....Never mind.

MUSICAL NUMBER: Do That To Me One More Time, sung by Gonzo in his "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll" outfit, singing to the chickens. At the end, the chickens peck Gonzo in loving affection.

UK SKETCH: NEWSFLASH:
(In this, the Newsman is also wearing a "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll" outfit)
Newsman: Here's a Muppet News Flash! "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll," created by The Muppet Show's own Miss Piggy, is quickly becoming one of the most popular fashion trends of all time in a record of 10 minutes. In only 5 minutes, this outfit has been sold to 100,000,000 people nationwide, to both men and women alike. And even I'm happy to be wearing this ridiculous outfit....because it's actually really cool!

All of a sudden, a group of female whatnots attack The Newsman and rip off his "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll" outfit.

BACKSTAGE (Pat's Dressing Room):

Pat: -looking up from her magazine- "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll........" -sigh-

There's a knock on the door.

Pat: Come in.

Kermit enters. (He is not wearing a "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll" outfit)

Kermit: Hi, Pat.

Pat: Hey, Kermit.

Kermit: What's the matter?

Pat: It's this whole "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll" fad.

Kermit: Oh yeah.....it's driving me kinda crazy too.

Pat: I tell Miss Piggy the outfit looks nice on her and she goes out making her outfit a fashion craze. I mean, don't you find that a little.....crazy?

Kermit: Yes, saying that crazy is our popular word of the day. What am I to do?

Pat: Kermit, you don't have to follow the craze if you don't have to. Fads and crazes, they all fade away eventually.

MUSICAL NUMBER: Yesterday, sung by Kermit and Pat.

MUPPET SPORTS: Dress Wrestling (A group of whatnots fight off in "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll" outfits on the escalator of a mall)

BACKSTAGE:

Kermit is pacing around when Scooter comes in and sets down a box on the desk.

Scooter: Hey, Kermit. There's a package here for you.

Kermit: From who?

Scooter: Miss Piggy.

Kermit: Why?

Scooter: I think we all know why. -goes off-

Kermit then reads then opens the package and retrieves a card from the package. It reads:

Dear Kermie,
Moi specifically requested that this "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll" outfit inside be made just for vous, mon capitan. I hope vous enjoy it!

Xoxoxoxo
Miss Piggy

Kermit then takes out a green version of the "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll" outfit.

Kermit: -sigh- If you can't be 'em, you might as well join 'em. -goes off and then comes back on, with his "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll" outfit on- Hey, this actually doesn't feel so bad.

Uncle Deadly: -passing by- Ha ha! Now who looks he came from a horror movie? -leaves-

Kermit: Geesh. -goes onstage-

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: And now, the moment you've all been waiting for, our very special guest star, Miss Pat Benatar, singing her top charting number and exciting number "Hit Me With Your Best Shot!" YAAAAAY!!!!!

MUSICAL NUMBER: Hit Me With Your Best Shot, sung by Pat and Miss Piggy (both are in "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll" outfits), accompanied by The Electric Mayhem (all members are also in "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll" outfits as well).

GOODNIGHTS:

Kermit: Well folks, it looks like as well that ends well, even in the fashion world. But before we go, let us thank our guest star once again, Miss Pat Benatar! YAAAAAY!

Pat: Kermit, I really enjoyed this evening. And I really enjoy this outfit too. Can I keep it?

Kermit: Of course, Pat.

Miss Piggy: -comes on, now out of her "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll" outfit- Oh please. That outfit was so 25 minutes ago.

Pat: -to Kermit- I told you fads go by pretty quick around here.

Kermit: Ummm, we'll see you next time on The Muppet Show!

(Goodnights: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Scooter, Floyd and a few chickens (*All except Miss Piggy are in "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll" outfits)

CLOSING THEME

BALCONY:

Statler and Waldorf are in "Piggy Rock 'n' Roll" outfits.

Statler: Why are we wearing an outfit created by a pig?

Waldorf: I'm not sure. Maybe next, they'll make an outfit created by cows.

Cow: Mooooo! That's not funny! -hits Statler and Waldorf with tail, which makes them fall off the balcony- Well, c'mon! Hit me with your best shot! Don't be chickens!

END
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, here you go, Greengables95! I hope you enjoyed this outline. And I hope the rest of you did, too! :halo:
Who perform these characters
Tiger
three Paris model-esque whatnots
Circus Monkey
chickens
group of female whatnots
Cow

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm back with an all new outline! Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUEST STAR: Frankie Avalon (Someone already did an outline with him and Annette Funicello, so I'm just going to do him alone.)

STYLE: Mid/Late Season 4 (Between Lynda Carter and Diana Ross)

COLD OPENING:
Scooter: Frankie Avalon! Oh, Frankie Avalon! 15 seconds to curtain, Mr. Avalon!

Frankie: Thank you, Scooter. Hey, do you mind if some friends of mine come in?

Scooter: Well, sure.

Frankie: -calls up- Hey, guys! Come on down!

A herd of flying cows then crash in.

Scooter: Flying cows?

Frankie: Hmmm. That's strange. Where's the flying pig?

A random pig then crashes in, except without.

Scooter: Tell me again what you said when you were asked to be on the show?

Frankie: When pigs fly, of course.

THEME SONG
TRUMPET GAG: Gonzo's trumpet sounds like a sheep.

Gonzo: Hey, Mary! Did you lose your lamb again?

A whatnot dressed as Little Bo Peep comes on.

Little Bo Peep: Hey, weirdo? Where's my sheep?

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: Hi ho, and welcome again to The Muppet Show, where our show has also been known to the "cool kids" as the "cat's meow."

Gaffer then comes onstage and gives a loud meow to Kermit before going off.

Kermit:...And not that kind of meow. Anyways, our guest star tonight is that hunky hunk of the beach movies, the Teen Dream himself, Mr. Frankie Avalon.

Miss Piggy: -screams with joy and rushes onstage- Frankie Avalon!

Kermit: Oh no, not you, too, Piggy.

Miss Piggy: But, Kermie, it's Frankie Avalon! Moi used to watch all of his movies.

Kermit: And then what happened?

Miss Piggy: -shrugs- How should I know? I've only seen them 25 times.

Kermit: Piggy, will you get off!?!?!?

Miss Piggy: Ah ah ah, Kermie! Promise moi, one thing.

Kermit: Okay, what?

Miss Piggy: -threatening- Put me in the closing number with Frankie or you'll be frog souflee!

Kermit: -gulp- -scared- It's actually soufle....

Miss Piggy: Humph! -goes off-

Kermit: Oh, sorry about that folks, anyways, before we get to Frankie Avalon, let us now wake up to the soothing light of the starshine.

MUSICAL NUMBER: Good Morning, Starshine (from Hair), sung by Robin, on a field of flowers below a sunrise. The flowers on the field then join Robin in the song.

BALCONY:

Waldorf: If we left this show now, what do you think we'd say?

Statler: Good evening, bad show!

Both: Dohohohohoho!

BACKSTAGE:

Kermit: Okay, flowers, nice job, nice job. Oh, Robin!

Robin: Yes, Uncle Kermit?

Kermit: Be sure to put the flowers back in the pots where you found them. And don't forget to water them when your done.

Robin: Awww, but aren't you just pushing it with the child labor, Uncle Kermit?

Kermit: Since when was putting flowers in a pot and watering them considered child labor?

Robin gives Kermit a blank look.

Kermit: Okay, I'll get Beauregard to help you. Beauregard!

Beauregard: -comes on, with a bucket on his head- Mr. Frog Boss Man! I need your help!

Kermit: Beauregard, why do you have that bucket on your head?

Beauregard: Bucket? What bucket? I can't see a bucket anywhere. It's too dark.

Kermit takes the bucket off of Beauregard's head.

Beauregard: Hooray! It's light again! -turns around and sees the bucket- Oh....that bucket.

Kermit: Hey, listen, can you help Robin put the flowers from the opening number back in the pots where they belong?

Beauregard: Okie dokie! Let's go, little nephew of my boss man. -goes off-

Kermit: -to Robin- If anything bad happens, let me know.

Robin: I will, Uncle Kermit. -goes off to follow Beauregard-

Scooter: Hey, Kermit, isn't it time to introduce Frankie Avalon?

Kermit: Eeep! You're right, Scooter! I almost forgot. -goes onstage-

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: And now, ladies and gentlemen, here to sing his crooning, swooning, and just plain teen gaga-ing song from the movie "Grease," here he is, Mr. Teen Angel, Frankie Avalon! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

MUSICAL NUMBER: Beauty School Dropout (from Grease), sung by Frankie and backed up a group of chorus girls in smocks and hair curlers (similar to the movie), in a similar setting to the song in the movie. Frankie is singing to Janice, whom is dressed like Frenchy from Grease.

BALCONY:

Statler: Oh that Frankie Avalon is terrific.

Waldorf: I feel sorry for the poor girl, though. She needs to find a better job than doing this show.

Both: Dohohoho.

BACKSTAGE:

Kermit: Great job, out there, Frankie! Great job.

Frankie: Hey thanks, Kermit. -to Janice- Hey, no offense back there, Janice, alright? You were great out there. -kisses Janice on the cheek- See ya, later. Stay cool -goes into his dressing room-

Janice then faints with happiness.

Miss Piggy: -comes in- What the heck just happened?

Janice: -gets up- -happily-...............LIKE I JUST GOT KISSED BY FRANKIE AVALON!!!!

Miss Piggy: -out of jealousy- What!?!?!

Janice: WOOOOOOOOO! -goes off-

Miss Piggy: Lucky girl. Humph. Well if she can get a kiss from Frankie, I should too! And get my duet! -goes off-

Kermit: Yeesh. I wonder what's taking Beau and Robin so long.........

-Outside of the theater-

Robin and Beauregard are putting the last flower in the pot

Robin: Okay, Beauregard. That's the last one. Now we just need to water them.

Beauregard: Okie dokie, Robin.

Beauregard then accidentally grabs a can of Growth Spray instead of the watering can and sprays the Growth Spray all over the flowers. The flowers then immediately start growing rapidly.

Robin: Umm....Beau. Are flowers really supposed to grow that quickly?

Beauregard: Uhh.....I don't know, Robin.

Robin: We can't tell my Uncle Kermit about this, Beau. Or I'll really be in big trouble. Promise?

Beauregard: Okay. I promise, Robin.

One of the flowers gives a loud roar.

Beauregard and Robin: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! -rush inside-

PIGS IN SPACE: The rapidly growing flowers have made their way into the theater and have now invaded the Swinetrek.

UK SKETCH: MUSICAL NUMBER: How Deep Is The Ocean, sung by Wayne as a sailor on a boat. The boat then sinks after one of the vines from the giant growing flowers hits it.

BACKSTAGE (Frankie's Dressing Room):
Frankie's room is surrounded by vines and flowers. Frankie then picks a flower from one of the vines.

Frankie: Thank you.

There is suddenly a knock on the door.

Frankie: Come in!

Robin enters.

Robin: Mr. Avalon! Mr. Avalon! I need your......

Miss Piggy: -shoving Robin out of the way- Move out of the way, kid! He's mine! -to Frankie- Ehehehehe. Hello, Frankie.

Frankie: Miss Pig......

Miss Piggy: Ah! Don't speak, mon Frankie. For vous are meant for moi.

Frankie: Huh?

Miss Piggy: You and moi? A duet? More maybe?

Frankie: Miss Piggy, I'm flattered but.....

Miss Piggy: Oh ho ho, Franklin. You flatter me!

Frankie: Miss Piggy......

Miss Piggy: Yes, mon Frankie.

Frankie: I believe Robin was here first.

Miss Piggy: -turns around and sees Robin- Oh...oh of course! These children are moi's life after all, hehehe.

Robin: Yeah, if you like being karate chopped.

Miss Piggy: -angrily- WHY YOU LITTLE............-looks at Frankie- Ehehehe, I mean...you little tease. -pats Robin on the head-

Frankie: Oh boy.......

MUPPET LABS: Dr. Bunsen Honeydew invents a disintegrating spray, in the wake of the giant flower escapade. He tries to spray it on one of the vines, but he accidentally sprays Beaker with it. Robin then hurries onstage and grabs the disintegrating spray and hurries off. Bunsen and the disintegrated Beaker, in a jar, chase after Robin.

BACKSTAGE:

Robin: -gives Beauregard disintegrating spray- Beau, quick! Use the spray to get rid of the vines.

Beauregard: Get rid of the vines? Okay, Robin...boy.

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew: Hey, you! I specifically require my spray.

Beauregard accidentally uses the spray on Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and he disintegrates.

Beauregard: Oopsie.

Robin: Oh no!

Kermit: -comes rushing in- Robin! Beauregard! What is going on here?

Robin: Oh, nothing Uncle Kermit.

Beauregard: Yeah, nothing, Uncle Ker........I mean bossman.

Kermit: This is nothing!!?!?!? THIS IS NOTHING!?!?!?!? I ask you two to do one little thing like planting flowers and you go and mess it up!

Robin: Actually, it was more of Beauregard's fault.

Beauregard: Well yeah but......hey!

Kermit: I don't care whose fault it is! Just get this cleaned up, right now! Ugh! -goes onstage-

Robin: -sigh- Yes, Uncle Kermit.

Beauregard: Yes, Uncle Kermit.

Robin gives Beauregard a look.

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: Uhh, sorry about the viney situation we're having right now. I have a feeling my thoughts about flowers are going to change after tonight. But, despite the flowers, that isn't going to bring the power duo that is our very own Miss Piggy and our guest star, Mr. Frankie Avalon! Yaaaaaay!!!

MUSICAL NUMBER: I Got You Babe, sung by Frankie and Miss Piggy. During the number, Beauregard and Robin are constantly going onstage to disintegrate the flower vines with the sprays. All of a sudden, Beauregard accidentally uses the spray on Miss Piggy and makes her disintegrate, having him and Robin to finish the song with Frankie.

GOODNIGHTS:

Kermit: And so ends another terrific night here on the Muppet Show........almost. But before we go, let us say thank you to our very special guest star, ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Frankie Avalon! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

Frankie comes on, with the disintegrated Miss Piggy (in ashes) in a jar.

Frankie: Hey....uhhh....do you know exactly how long this disintegration spray is supposed to last?

Kermit: Not one clue, Frankie.

Robin: -comes on- Wait! I just checked the label! The disintegration only lasts for one hour. Miss Piggy's going to be alright!

Kermit: Oh good!

Robin: No, not good, Uncle Kermit.

Frankie: What do you mean?

Robin: That means the vines aren't really disintegrated either.

Frankie: That's not good at all.

Kermit: Uh.......we'll deal with that problem later, but for now, we'll see you next time on The Muppet Show!

(Goodnights: Kermit, Robin, Scooter, Janice, Annie Sue and a few of the girls from the "Beauty School Dropout" number.)

CLOSING THEME

BALCONY:

Waldorf: The vines can't hurt us from up here, can they?

Statler: I don't think so.

A vine with the disintegrating spray comes in.

Waldorf and Statler: Uh oh........

The vine uses the spray on Statler and Waldorf.

END
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ehh...........I could've done better with this one. But I loved the interaction with Robin and Beau here! Anyways, more outlines will be done soon. And please, don't be afraid to request, too! :fanatic:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This was a really great section, MissMusical! I love the conversation between Beau and Robin.

So, I might as well review:

Hey guys! I'm back with an all new outline! Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUEST STAR: Frankie Avalon (Someone already did an outline with him and Annette Funicello, so I'm just going to do him alone.)

STYLE: Mid/Late Season 4 (Between Lynda Carter and Diana Ross)

COLD OPENING:
Scooter: Frankie Avalon! Oh, Frankie Avalon! 15 seconds to curtain, Mr. Avalon!

Frankie: Thank you, Scooter. Hey, do you mind if some friends of mine come in?

Scooter: Well, sure.

Frankie: -calls up- Hey, guys! Come on down!

A herd of flying cows then crash in.

Scooter: Flying cows?

Frankie: Hmmm. That's strange. Where's the flying pig?

A random pig then crashes in, except without.

Scooter: Tell me again what you said when you were asked to be on the show?

Frankie: When pigs fly, of course.

That was an awesome opening. Moving on to...

THEME SONG
TRUMPET GAG: Gonzo's trumpet sounds like a sheep.

Gonzo: Hey, Mary! Did you lose your lamb again?

A whatnot dressed as Little Bo Peep comes on.

Little Bo Peep: Hey, weirdo? Where's my sheep?

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: Hi ho, and welcome again to The Muppet Show, where our show has also been known to the "cool kids" as the "cat's meow."

Gaffer then comes onstage and gives a loud meow to Kermit before going off.

Kermit:...And not that kind of meow. Anyways, our guest star tonight is that hunky hunk of the beach movies, the Teen Dream himself, Mr. Frankie Avalon.

Miss Piggy: -screams with joy and rushes onstage- Frankie Avalon!

Kermit: Oh no, not you, too, Piggy.

Miss Piggy: But, Kermie, it's Frankie Avalon! Moi used to watch all of his movies.

Kermit: And then what happened?

Miss Piggy: -shrugs- How should I know? I've only seen them 25 times.

Kermit: Piggy, will you get off!?!?!?

Miss Piggy: Ah ah ah, Kermie! Promise moi, one thing.

Kermit: Okay, what?

Miss Piggy: -threatening- Put me in the closing number with Frankie or you'll be frog souflee!

Kermit: -gulp- -scared- It's actually soufle....

That's classic! Piggy cannot say the word "soufle" right.

Miss Piggy: Humph! -goes off-

Kermit: Oh, sorry about that folks, anyways, before we get to Frankie Avalon, let us now wake up to the soothing light of the starshine.

MUSICAL NUMBER: Good Morning, Starshine (from Hair), sung by Robin, on a field of flowers below a sunrise. The flowers on the field then join Robin in the song.

Hey! A song with Robin and the flowers. Yaaaaaaaay!

BALCONY:

Waldorf: If we left this show now, what do you think we'd say?

Statler: Good evening, bad show!

BACKSTAGE:

Kermit: Okay, flowers, nice job, nice job. Oh, Robin!

Robin: Yes, Uncle Kermit?

Kermit: Be sure to put the flowers back in the pots where you found them. And don't forget to water them when your done.

Robin: Awww, but aren't you just pushing it with the child labor, Uncle Kermit?

Kermit: Since when was putting flowers in a pot and watering them considered child labor?

Robin gives Kermit a blank look.

Kermit: Okay, I'll get Beauregard to help you. Beauregard!

Beauregard: -comes on, with a bucket on his head- Mr. Frog Boss Man! I need your help!

Kermit: Beauregard, why do you have that bucket on your head?

That is SO Beauregard!

Beauregard: Bucket? What bucket? I can't see a bucket anywhere. It's too dark.

Kermit takes the bucket off of Beauregard's head.

Beauregard: Hooray! It's light again! -turns around and sees the bucket- Oh....that bucket.

Kermit: Hey, listen, can you help Robin put the flowers from the opening number back in the pots where they belong?

Beauregard: Okie dokie! Let's go, little nephew of my boss man. -goes off-

Kermit: -to Robin- If anything bad happens, let me know.

Robin: I will, Uncle Kermit. -goes off to follow Beauregard-

Scooter: Hey, Kermit, isn't it time to introduce Frankie Avalon?

Kermit: Eeep! You're right, Scooter! I almost forgot. -goes onstage-

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: And now, ladies and gentlemen, here to sing his crooning, swooning, and just plain teen gaga-ing song from the movie "Grease," here he is, Mr. Teen Angel, Frankie Avalon! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

MUSICAL NUMBER: Beauty School Dropout (from Grease), sung by Frankie and backed up a group of chorus girls in smocks and hair curlers (similar to the movie), in a similar setting to the song in the movie. Frankie is singing to Janice, whom is dressed like Frenchy from Grease.

BALCONY:

Statler: Oh that Frankie Avalon is terrific.

Waldorf: I feel sorry for the poor girl, though. She needs to find a better job than doing this show.

Both: Dohohoho.

BACKSTAGE:

Kermit: Great job, out there, Frankie! Great job.

Frankie: Hey thanks, Kermit. -to Janice- Hey, no offense back there, Janice, alright? You were great out there. -kisses Janice on the cheek- See ya, later. Stay cool -goes into his dressing room-

Janice then faints with happiness.

Miss Piggy: -comes in- What the heck just happened?

Janice: -gets up- -happily-...............LIKE I JUST GOT KISSED BY FRANKIE AVALON!!!!

Miss Piggy: -out of jealousy- What!?!?!

Wha-oh! Miss Piggy found out! Oooooooh! Poor Piggy!

Janice: WOOOOOOOOO! -goes off-

Miss Piggy: Lucky girl. Humph. Well if she can get a kiss from Frankie, I should too! And get my duet! -goes off-

Kermit: Yeesh. I wonder what's taking Beau and Robin so long.........

-Outside of the theater-

Robin and Beauregard are putting the last flower in the pot

Robin: Okay, Beauregard. That's the last one. Now we just need to water them.

Beauregard: Okie dokie, Robin.

Beauregard then accidentally grabs a can of Growth Spray instead of the watering can and sprays the Growth Spray all over the flowers. The flowers then immediately start growing rapidly.

AhHHHHHHHH! He grabbed the Growth Spray instead of the watering can. That is SO Beau.

Robin: Umm....Beau. Are flowers really supposed to grow that quickly?

Beauregard: Uhh.....I don't know, Robin.

Robin: We can't tell my Uncle Kermit about this, Beau. Or I'll really be in big trouble. Promise?

Beauregard: Okay. I promise, Robin.

Then the trouble begins.....

One of the flowers gives a loud roar.

NOW! RUUUUUN!

Beauregard and Robin: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! -rush inside-

PIGS IN SPACE: The rapidly growing flowers have made their way into the theater and have now invaded the Swinetrek.

UK SKETCH: MUSICAL NUMBER: How Deep Is The Ocean, sung by Wayne as a sailor on a boat. The boat then sinks after one of the vines from the giant growing flowers hits it.

BACKSTAGE (Frankie's Dressing Room):
Frankie's room is surrounded by vines and flowers. Frankie then picks a flower from one of the vines.

Frankie: Thank you.

There is suddenly a knock on the door.

Frankie: Come in!

Robin enters.

Robin: Mr. Avalon! Mr. Avalon! I need your......

Miss Piggy: -shoving Robin out of the way- Move out of the way, kid! He's mine! -to Frankie- Ehehehehe. Hello, Frankie.

Frankie: Miss Pig......

Miss Piggy: Ah! Don't speak, mon Frankie. For vous are meant for moi.

Frankie: Huh?

Miss Piggy: You and moi? A duet? More maybe?

Frankie: Miss Piggy, I'm flattered but.....

Miss Piggy: Oh ho ho, Franklin. You flatter me!

Frankie: Miss Piggy......

Miss Piggy: Yes, mon Frankie.

Frankie: I believe Robin was here first.

Miss Piggy: -turns around and sees Robin- Oh...oh of course! These children are moi's life after all, hehehe.

Robin: Yeah, if you like being karate chopped.

Whoah! I did not see that coming.

Miss Piggy: -angrily- WHY YOU LITTLE............-looks at Frankie- Ehehehe, I mean...you little tease. -pats Robin on the head-

Frankie: Oh boy.......

MUPPET LABS: Dr. Bunsen Honeydew invents a disintegrating spray, in the wake of the giant flower escapade. He tries to spray it on one of the vines, but he accidentally sprays Beaker with it. Robin then hurries onstage and grabs the disintegrating spray and hurries off. Bunsen and the disintegrated Beaker, in a jar, chase after Robin.

BACKSTAGE:

Robin: -gives Beauregard disintegrating spray- Beau, quick! Use the spray to get rid of the vines.

Beauregard: Get rid of the vines? Okay, Robin...boy.

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew: Hey, you! I specifically require my spray.

Beauregard accidentally uses the spray on Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and he disintegrates.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Beauregard: Oopsie.

Robin: Oh no!

Kermit: -comes rushing in- Robin! Beauregard! What is going on here?

Robin: Oh, nothing Uncle Kermit.

Beauregard: Yeah, nothing, Uncle Ker........I mean bossman.

Kermit: This is nothing!!?!?!? THIS IS NOTHING!?!?!?!? I ask you two to do one little thing like planting flowers and you go and mess it up!

Robin: Actually, it was more of Beauregard's fault.

Ah ha! I will agree with Robin. Beau does eventually cause more mayhem and disaters.

Beauregard: Well yeah but......hey!

Again, so BEAU!

Kermit: I don't care whose fault it is! Just get this cleaned up, right now! Ugh! -goes onstage-

Robin: -sigh- Yes, Uncle Kermit.

Beauregard: Yes, Uncle Kermit.

Robin gives Beauregard a look.

LOL!

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: Uhh, sorry about the viney situation we're having right now. I have a feeling my thoughts about flowers are going to change after tonight. But, despite the flowers, that isn't going to bring the power duo that is our very own Miss Piggy and our guest star, Mr. Frankie Avalon! Yaaaaaay!!!

MUSICAL NUMBER: I Got You Babe, sung by Frankie and Miss Piggy. During the number, Beauregard and Robin are constantly going onstage to disintegrate the flower vines with the sprays. All of a sudden, Beauregard accidentally uses the spray on Miss Piggy and makes her disintegrate, having him and Robin to finish the song with Frankie.

LOVE! LOVE THIS SONG! I'm sorry! I got too excited! Moving on!

GOODNIGHTS:

Kermit: And so ends another terrific night here on the Muppet Show........almost. But before we go, let us say thank you to our very special guest star, ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Frankie Avalon! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

Frankie comes on, with the disintegrated Miss Piggy (in ashes) in a jar.

Frankie: Hey....uhhh....do you know exactly how long this disintegration spray is supposed to last?

Kermit: Not one clue, Frankie.

Robin: -comes on- Wait! I just checked the label! The disintegration only lasts for one hour. Miss Piggy's going to be alright!

Kermit: Oh good!

Robin: No, not good, Uncle Kermit.

Frankie: What do you mean?

Robin: That means the vines aren't really disintegrated either.

Frankie: That's not good at all.

Kermit: Uh.......we'll deal with that problem later, but for now, we'll see you next time on The Muppet Show!

(Goodnights: Kermit, Robin, Scooter, Janice, Annie Sue and a few of the girls from the "Beauty School Dropout" number.)

CLOSING THEME

BALCONY:

Waldorf: The vines can't hurt us from up here, can they?

Statler: I don't think so.

A vine with the disintegrating spray comes in.

Waldorf and Statler: Uh oh........

AHHHHHHHHHHH! NOT THE HECKLERS

The vine uses the spray on Statler and Waldorf.

END
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ehh...........I could've done better with this one. But I loved the interaction with Robin and Beau here! Anyways, more outlines will be done soon. And please, don't be afraid to request, too! :fanatic:
But seriously, you did an awesome job with this outline. You deserve a muffin.

Stan Davis

Reaction score
who perform these characters
Little Bo Peep
The flowers in the opening number
chorus girls

and i was wondering if i can request a muppet show Season 4 with Shirley Jones and the plot should Gonzo has a secret valentine (which turns out to be Camilla The Chicken)

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Robin! *huggles the cute little frog* I love the chaos caused by first the giant flowers, then the disintegrating spray. Oh, and Piggy and Janice's fangirlishness over Frankie!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Haven't done a Season 3 in a while. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUEST STAR: Peggy Lee
STYLE: Mid Season 3 (Between James Coco and Elke Sommer)

COLD OPENING:
Scooter: Oh, Peggy! Peggy Lee! 15 seconds till curtain, Miss Lee!

Peggy: Scooter, it's getting a little nippy in here. Do you mind turning up the fireplace?

Scooter: Oh sure. -turns to fireplace- Hey, fireplace! What's going on? You're supposed to heat up the room.

Fireplace: She's not lighting my fire. Where's the fever, babe?

Peggy: Can tonight get any crazier?

Fireplace: I don't know, but you make me crazy!

THEME SONG
TRUMPET GAG: Gonzo's trumpet sounds like a witch's cackle.

Gonzo: Now which witch was that?

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: Hi ho, and welcome again to The Muppet Show! And we have a great show for you tonight! Because our guest star is one of the world's most talented singers and songwriters of all time, Miss Peggy Lee! But first, a little number that takes me back to my days in the swamp, which is why I have my banjo with me right now. -holds up banjo- So, let's give it up for me! Yaaaaay!

MUSICAL NUMBER: Green River, sung by Kermit, playing his banjo, in a swamp like setting. Other swamp creatures join in and watch Kermit.

BALCONY:

Waldorf: I wouldn't want to live in a swamp even if my name was Mud!

Statler: You wouldn't want to do anything if your name was Mud.

Waldorf: You're right.

Both: Dohohohoho!

BACKSTAGE:

Miss Piggy: Oh, Kermie you did great in that last number!

Kermit: Thank you, Piggy. -sets banjo down on desk-

Miss Piggy: Vous must really take care of that banjo.

Kermit: Well, it's my prized possession. I've been playing the banjo since I was a tadpole.

Miss Piggy: Really?

Kermit: Mhhm.

Scooter: Hey, Kermit, it's time to introduce Peggy Lee for her first number.

Kermit: Alright. -turns to Miss Piggy- Piggy, will you keep an eye on my banjo while I go introduce Peggy.

Miss Piggy: Why of course, Kermie!

Kermit: Thank you. -goes onstage-

Gonzo: -comes in- Hey, Miss Piggy!

Miss Piggy: Oh great....what do you want, weirdo?

Gonzo: Is that Kermit's banjo right there?

Miss Piggy: Wha........why yes. In fact, Kermie has left moi in charge of it.

Gonzo: Well, can you play it?

Miss Piggy: Can moi play banjo? Ha! Of course moi can. -tries to play the banjo, but unsuccessfully does- Umm.....wait wait wait. -does it again, but still unsuccessful- Grrrr....stupid piece of garbage! YA!

Miss Piggy, out of anger, smashes the banjo onto the desk.

Miss Piggy: -realizing what she's done- Uh oh......

Gonzo: Great job, Miss Piggy. You've successfully destroyed Kermit's banjo.

Miss Piggy: -annoyed- HIYA! -karate chops Gonzo-

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: And now, ladies and gentlemen, here she is! Our highly talented and world class guest star Peggy Lee has done everything from jazz to pop to, even this fun little number!

MUSICAL NUMBER: Manana (Is Soon Enough For Me), sung by Peggy, in Spanish garb, alongside Link Hogthrob, Scooter, Beauregard and Lew Zealand.

BALCONY:

Statler: Ugh.....when is this show going to end?

Waldorf: Hopefully, manana!

BACKSTAGE:

Miss Piggy: -panicking- Oh...what am I going to do!?!? What am I going to do?

Kermit: Do about what?

Miss Piggy: About....this air! It's so dusty!

Kermit: But, Beauregard just cleaned it this morning.

Miss Piggy: Well, tell him to clean it again.

Kermit: Anyways, have you seen my banjo, Piggy?

Miss Piggy: Uhhhh......ummmmmm.....

Kermit: What? Where is it? You were the one who last had it.

Miss Piggy: Ummmmmm. Gonzo!

Kermit: What about Gonzo?

Miss Piggy: He took it! For one of his.....stunts! Yes! He took it for one of his stunts!

Kermit: HE WHAT!!?!?!?

Miss Piggy: I just said it, Kermie. Gonzo took it for one of his stunts.

Kermit: GONZO!!!!!!!! -goes off-

Miss Piggy: Phew. That was a close one. -goes onstage-

VET'S HOSPITAL: One of the dragonflies from the opening number is the patient in Vet's Hospital. However, Nurse Piggy keeps shouting out "Banjo" , in spite of her lie to Kermit.

UK SKETCH: MUSICAL NUMBER: I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good), sung by Floyd, accompanied by Dr. Teeth and Zoot

BACKSTAGE (Peggy's Dressing Room):

Peggy is looking at herself in the mirror when there's a knock on the door.

Peggy: Come in.

A tormented Miss Piggy comes in.

Miss Piggy: Peggy, Peggy, Peggy!

Peggy: Piggy, Piggy, Piggy, what's the matter?

Miss Piggy: Moi is tormented. Greatly tormented. Everything and everyone I see around me reminds me of a...........banjo.

Peggy: A banjo?

Miss Piggy: Yes. A banjo.

Peggy: Oh my....do you know why?

Miss Piggy: It must be from moi broke Kermie's banjo earlier.

Peggy: Why would you break his banjo, Miss Piggy? I thought that thing was his prized possession.

Miss Piggy: And it is........and I broke it! -cries-

Kermit: -offscreen- YOU WHAT!?!?!?

Miss Piggy: Uh oh.

Kermit: -comes rushing in- Piggy, I can't believe this! I can't believe this! I can't believe you broke my prized possession!

Miss Piggy: I'm sorry, Kerm..............

Kermit: It's too late for apologies, Piggy! I can't believe.............

Peggy: Woah, fellas fellas fellas! Please, let's stop fighting here. You two are fighting over something as silly as a banjo.

Kermit: But........

Miss Piggy: That........

Peggy: Uh uh. There's better things in this world than just some silly old banjo. Why, sometimes I have nothing in this world, and that's just fine with me.

MUSICAL NUMBER: I Got Plenty O' Nuttin', sung by Peggy. Kermit and Miss Piggy, in forgiveness, join in later on.

MUPPET LABS: Bunsen invents a device that gives people 20-20 vision. Unfortunately, with that 20-20 vision, the person's eyes get bigger also, in the case of when it is tested on Beaker.

BACKSTAGE:

Gonzo: Hey, Kermit! Look what I just dug up from the garbage!

Kermit: What?

Gonzo: Ta dah! -shows him broken down, dirty, old banjo-

Kermit: What is that?

Gonzo: Your new banjo! The one to replace that old banjo Miss Piggy destroyed.

Kermit: Ummmmmm, gee. Thanks, Gonzo. -tries to take banjo, but is grossed out by it- Yikes!

Gonzo: What's a matter? Don't ya like it?

Kermit: Like it? I loathe it.

Gonzo: Oh good! Glad you love it! -goes off-

Kermit: Yeesh. -sets banjo down on desk and goes onstage-

Miss Piggy sees the banjo on his desk and gets an idea. She then takes the banjo and hurries off.

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: Ummm, ladies and gentlemen, it is now my pleasure to introduce the one, the only, the legendary Miss Piggy..........

Miss Piggy: -offscreen- I'm busy, Kermie!

Kermit: I wasn't calling for you! My mistake, Miss Peggy Lee! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

MUSICAL NUMBER: Spinning Wheel, sung by Peggy, accompanied by The Electric Mayhem

GOODNIGHTS:

Kermit: Well, folks, it's time we end another fantastic show, but before we go, let us say it is an honor working with this wonderful guest star, ladies and gentlemen, Miss Peggy Lee! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Peggy: Thank you so much, Kermit. It has been such an honor working with The Muppets tonight. Especially you, Kermit.

Kermit: Oh, well, thank you Peggy.

Miss Piggy: -comes on- Oh, Kermie! I have a present for vous.

Kermit: For...for me?

Miss Piggy: Yes. Bring it in boys!

Scooter and Gonzo bring in a giant banjo.

Peggy: Wow.......

Kermit: Ummm....wow, Miss Piggy. I....I don't know what to say.

Miss Piggy: No thanks necessary, Kermie. -kisses Kermit on the cheek-

Peggy: Awww, how sweet of you, Miss Piggy.

Kermit: Yeesh. Okay, we'll see you next time on The Muppet Show!

(Goodnights: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Scooter, Gonzo, Floyd, Zoot and a few dragonflies from the opening number)

CLOSING THEME

BALCONY:

Waldorf: -coughs-

Statler: What's wrong?

Waldorf: I got a frog in my throat.

Waldorf's mouth opens wide and out comes a little frog (*It's not Robin)

END
This one was very fun to do! Especially since I wanted to do an outline with Peggy Lee for a while now. Anyways, more outlines to come soon so stay tuned! :wink: