Please Read

foofoocakes

Reaction score
How many people come out at muppet central? ?? Why here?? I guess there are anything muppets so why not....

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I've found that Muppets have more gay and Christian fans than any other sort of entertainment. It's kind of strange. I'm not saying they are the majority, but definitely prevalent.:confused:

King Prawn

Reaction score
since everything is coming out i'd like to say that I am..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................bilingual (SP?) i speak english and Spanish (and both in the same sentance.:wink:

was this a rather inapropriate joke for this thread... i just said it for lol's folks

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hey...do you expect us to like run away.....naw...we stick together...like a big....HUGE family!

Sarah

King Prawn

Reaction score
Sarah,

Originally posted by sarah_yzma
hey...do you expect us to like run away.....naw...we stick together...like a big....HUGE family!
you forgot to add Insane, Crazy, Wacky, Loveable & Muppety in between Huge & Family.

we're actually a Huge, Insane, Crazy, Wacky, Lovable, Muppety Family

BTW it's 4:55 a.m over here, what the meep am i still doing up, there's school tomorrow... oh no wait there's not, there's my girlfriends grandmother's party... that's worse!

Foreignman

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Now, if you had come on here saying "I have something to tell you. Ladies and gentlemen.... I am Byron Summers." We woulda been freaked. There's hardly enough room for one o' them.
Heh heh... Heh heh... *sweats*... Alright, I've been holding this in for a long time, and it'll be nice to finally get it off my back. Alright I'm coming out... I am in fact Byron Summers. I decided I needed an alternate ego so that it wouldn't appear as if I was posting so much... Yes, Ben Greene is an illusion... Nothing more than "Bein' Green" turned into a realistic name. Sorry for lying to y'all, but I'm glad we are now on the level.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
umm there might be one exception to that family thing.....

Sarah

DirthNader

Reaction score
Were you going for shock value? Cuz I gotta' tell you, it's a drop in the bucket for me, man. I support you completely. Heck, I'm bi-lateral :wink:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
Heh heh... Heh heh... *sweats*... Alright, I've been holding this in for a long time, and it'll be nice to finally get it off my back. Alright I'm coming out... I am in fact Byron Summers. I decided I needed an alternate ego so that it wouldn't appear as if I was posting so much... Yes, Ben Greene is an illusion... Nothing more than "Bein' Green" turned into a realistic name. Sorry for lying to y'all, but I'm glad we are now on the level.
*Faints yet again*