Muppet Smilies

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Random question from somebody who doesn't know much about technology -- is it possible to download these (and the Muppet Central official ones) and use them for texting on an iphone?

Hubert

Reaction score
You can download both custom and official ones, I know...as for using them for texting, I have no idea since I know absolutely nothing about texting stuff.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Random question from somebody who doesn't know much about technology -- is it possible to download these (and the Muppet Central official ones) and use them for texting on an iphone?
I guess it depends on what system (or app) you're using.
It is possible to download the official smilies, though I'm not sure if that's legal.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I don't know if there is a way to actually replace your current system smilies so that these would appear in place of them if that is what you mean, but hypothetically, if you could, the person reviving the text would not be able to see them without downloading and replacing their own smilies. Smilies are displayed as whatever they look like on your phone. My phone does not support smilies so it would appear as the text code. On a phone that has smilies, they would always look like what the picture programmed into the receiver's phone looks like.

Although, I guess you could send them as image files.