Piggy's Vanity Drawer

BaudGirl

Reaction score
Hello all!

I bought the EB Piggy not too long ago(althought I just went back and saw they had marked then down, curses!) but I can't for the life of me open her vanity table drawer. I got an Exacto Knife and ran it around the edges, but I don't want to pull too hard on the handle.

Of course this is all in the assumption that the drawer does in fact open :embarrassed: . If not then no harm done, except to prove I am a blithering idiot. I'm actually fine with the draw staying closed, I'm just curious if it does in fact open.

Later

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
mine does in fact open....the mirror fits inside nicely, too...

hmm...I don't know how to get it open though...never had that problem....maybe sliding from the bottom somehow?

King Prawn

Reaction score
same thing happened to me, but that happened once i had opened it and had placed the mirror inside, i then went to open it and i couldn't.

I swear, i thought my sister or dad (he hates that i keep her vanity table on display in my room) had closed it with clue. The problem really is that the small door knob thingy is to small for me to hold tightly and properly.

what i suggest you do is what i did, push the drawer up and try to open it, if not to the side and try again, if not to the other or if not down and then open it, you could also shake it a bit... but that's just for fun.
:smile:

Grandmaster C

Reaction score
I just bought the EB Piggy today myself (I couldn't say no to the marked down price ) and not only does the vanity drawer not open (yet...), but one of the legs on the front of the vanity was missing. :frown:

Oh well, it's still a nice set, I could even tolerate her drawer not opening, but the 3 legged vanity brings it down a little...

:mad: <--- See, even she's upset about it. :wink:

Grandmaster C

Reaction score
Originally posted by Grandmaster C
...and not only does the vanity drawer not open (yet...)[/B]
It does now though. I just did what you did BaudGirl and stuck an exacto knife in the crack and loosened it up a bit and it opens fine now.

It's just too bad about the missing leg though...:sympathy: :cry: