New Puppet Site for 2013

keithallison

Reaction score
Hey Folks!

Just wanted to post that I'm launching a new few new puppet sites in 2013. The first being Puppets365.com. Puppets 365.com will feature one new puppet every day for an entire year and each days' puppet will be added to the puppet wall and will receive a shout out on Twitter. I'm hoping for the site to be a mix of user-submitted puppets as well as puppets I find from around the web. Anyone wishing to submit a puppet before the site goes live, can email keith@puppets365.com. Include a photo of your puppet as well as a brief description (one paragraph) of either the build details or a bit about the puppet's characteristics and it might just end up being featured on one of the days! Don't forget to include a link to your web site or facebook as I'll gladly add that as well.
Thanks!
Keith

keithallison

Reaction score
Finally got the site finished. You can check it out at Puppets365.com. There's a Submit a Puppet link on the nav bar so that you can send in your puppets. It doesn't have to be perfect or amazing, it's just about inspiring people to get up and make a puppet!
Hope you enjoy it!

Terrence Burke

Reaction score
Great idea to showcase all of the talented people out there! Thanks for your dedication to the art & fun of puppetry!

keithallison

Reaction score
Thanks Terrence! The amount of support I've been given is incredible! I've had a lot of fun thus far hunting down awesome builders and awesome puppets - "hunting" in a non-lethal sense of course.

Terrence Burke

Reaction score
The puppeteer is sometimes a difficult creature to find. Yet when you find one, stay with it. Fun is on the way! :insatiable: