Fan-Fic: Walter's iPhone Adventures

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
XD Thank you! :smile: I love that scene from The Muppets! I know the dance to it, too!

And may I say that your signature is very Fraggle-y. XD

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
XD Thank you! :smile: I love that scene from The Muppets! I know the dance to it, too!

And may I say that your signature is very Fraggle-y. XD
You got that right! I love Fraggle Rock, but gosh it has great character, story, etc. That signature was to honaor the Fraggle Rock 30th anniversary. Oh well, what I meant was it's okay to be busy since you haven't updated anything yet.

Doc Hogg? I thought that name was hilarious!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Okay! I'm writing it right now! And expect a certain blue weirdo to star in this one with Walter. :wink:

:concern:
I know a weirdo when I hear one. Sorry, I am talking to myself. Ugh! I grew with this guy around... oh yeah it nmust have been MTI when I was younger, b-but I am not sure if that was true or maybe I was dreaming about it. Argh!

My brain - "Way to go muppetfan24/7. you are w-wembling!"

I am not! I'I'm just wembling a little. Oh never mind about my brain.

My brain - You're a wembler!

STOP!~ Stop calling a wembler, brain! What is it with myself and my brain?

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Come gather 'round, you Muppets fans, and hear the tale I tell....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A CRAZY CANNON STUNT"

Walter was walking around the Muppet studios for the hundredth time, still not believing he was a Muppet and living up to his title as their #1 fan. Just then, he heard two Muppets talking about a new act in the show.

"Kermit, you'll love it! I get an ordinary person from the street to come in and they get shot out of a cannon! It'll be great! Just like Fear Factor, except we have no money to give them.... But, just think of it, Kermit! The thrill! The excitement!"

"The lawsuits, the hospital bills, the money we're going to lose!"

It was, of course, Gonzo the Great and Kermit the Frog. They have this argument at least once a week... Walter thought to himself.

"Gonzo, I know it's for entertainment, but we can't just have any random person being shot out of a cannon! It's not safe! Besides, who would do something like that?"

Gonzo started to say something.

"Besides you..." Kermit rolled his eyes. (if he could...)

"Look, Kermit. It's going to be great! The sales will go THROUGH THE ROOF!"

"We already had something go through the roof and it still hasn't been fixed..." Kermit said as they both looked up to see a hole in the roof, and that hole was in the shape of Gonzo's body plummeting to the ground.

"Well, skydiving into the studio was a bad idea, but Kermit! Please?? I just bought a brand-new cannon and I want to use it! How can I if nobody will get shot out of it? I can't have all the fun!"

Getting shot out of a cannon by Gonzo the Great was #149 on Walter's Muppet Bucket List and this was one opportunity he wasn't going to let pass him by. "Um, I'd like to try it." he said, as he walked to the pair of Muppets. "It's always been my dream to get shot out of a cannon... M-Maybe I can add something interesting to it!"

Kermit chuckles lightly and looked at him. "Walter, we appreciate it, but I don't think you're ready for this kind of danger yet... You were eaten by Big Mean Carl a few days ago!"

"I know! Wasn't it great??" Walter said with excitement.

"Good grief..." Kermit groaned, with his trademark scrunched-up face.

Gonzo looked at Walter and smiled. "This is perfect! Just picture it... 'The Great Gonzo shoots Walter out of a cannon!' It'll be all over the news! Walter, you want to add something special? Well, we need a new video to put on YouTube. Could you use your I-Phone and record it so everyone can get a feel of being shot out of a cannon?"

Walter gasped and looked at his phone in awe. "My phone gets to be.... in a Muppets stunt? This is the best day of my life!!" He almost fainted, but decided that he'd do that after he survived the trick.

Kermit sighed and looked at them. "I guess you could give it a try... If it goes well online, we'll put it in the show. Just please, PLEASE be careful, Walter! You've seen all of his stunts and most of them don't end so well..."

"Yeah, and they don't start well, either! Doh-ho-ho-ho!" Stalter said as he and Waldorf laughed up in the balcony. Don't ask what they were doing there during a rehearsal; even I have no idea and I'm writing the story!

"4th wall! YOU BROKE THE 4TH WALL!" Walter exclaimed in horror.

Oh, brother...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think these are one-shots anymore. XD For some reason, when I start, I don't know how to finish. But, I shall update tonight, so you won't have to wait long to find out how this ends!