WHOOO! It's hot in here!
Oh wait, that's the heater. *turns it off* :smile:

Ush-Gush is my favorite.

Kermit and Piggy LOVE EACHOTHER!
That's all a fan can ask for.

More please!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
That update was so lovely....i will definitely write a fuller review tomorrow when I'm not ready to fall asleep but just know that you wrote very beautifully and communicated the emotions they were both feeling so well- fantastic job and very touching

usagimonster

Reaction score
That update was so lovely....i will definitely write a fuller review tomorrow when I'm not ready to fall asleep but just know that you wrote very beautifully and communicated the emotions they were both feeling so well- fantastic job and very touching
Thank you so much!! I look forward to your review! :smile:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Yay! Frog-pig snuggling! I'm glad that Kermit FINALLY managed to tell Piggy what we've known all along--that he LOVES her and wants her to belong to him and only him. Apparently confession is as good for the body as it is for the soul.

usagimonster

Reaction score
Yay! Frog-pig snuggling! I'm glad that Kermit FINALLY managed to tell Piggy what we've known all along--that he LOVES her and wants her to belong to him and only him. Apparently confession is as good for the body as it is for the soul.
Amen to that sista!! Thanks for the comment! :wink:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Okay, this chapter had so much great stuff in it that it deserves a full review:

usagimonster said
She now stood only wearing her delectable, purple negligee and a pair of silk, lavender gloves that seemed to match so perfectly.
of course they matched perfectly....

usagimonster said
Her hair hung down and surrounded him like a tent, making him feel safe in her arms.
really like the imagery here...

usagimonster said
She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his warm lips touching her. The sensation nearly brought tears to her eyes. She relaxed and drew herself closer to him. She loved every bit of knowing that he cared for and wanted her, and that she could protect, please and take care of him just as well.
I love that Piggy can finally feel this way again. After so many years of darkness between them..I couldn't begin to imagine how this would feel but you explain it very well here...really moving.

usagimonster said
Kermit heard her say this and searched her eyes, saying nothing for a short moment. He felt her heart pounding from excitement under the palm of his hand, and suddenly realized what a gift, and what an absolute privilege it was to have her here like this. In fact, he may very well be the luckiest frog in the world. She was really here, surrendering herself, body and soul, to him. Before this week, he never thought in a million years that he would see her again, or that she would take him back the way she was doing so right now. But she was. The lady pig that he had thought of every day since they met had given everything up, just for him.
FINALLY! The frog finally gets it! :wink: It is such a gift to have someone love you, completely love you- normally I think Kermit is a pretty smart frog but on this he definitely hasn't been the brightest bulb in the pack...but finally the light is turned on and both of them are home and in love!

He was so proud of her. This was an amazing, magnificent woman who had always done her best to keep her life accomplished and satisfying. A diva, yes, but no doubt the most important diva in the world. After she left the Muppets for good, as horrible as the turnout was, she had still gone on to lead a life that had fulfilled her, and she never lost sight of who she was. She was a strong, independent woman at heart who deserved everything the world had to offer her, and more than anything, he knew he wanted to take care of her. Realizing this, he suddenly couldn’t understand why he had let her slip away for all these years.
So true..this frog is getting smarter and smarter by the second!!!

“You didn’t let me finish,” he said.

Miss Piggy looked down at him with surprise. “What?”

“Earlier... When you said ‘Even if right now you won’t admit it, I know that you loved me’... I was trying tell you that...” He paused and gulped, wanting this to come out just right. “Piggy... I never said I didn’t love you.”

She stared at him, her mouth gaping open. Was he...? Did this mean...?

“I love you, too, Piggy,” Kermit finally said with a smile. “It’s always been you, always.”
YES!!!!!!! This was so freakin adorable and clever at the same time. Now was that so hard Kermit??!! seriously! Perfect moment right here, just perfect.

And the rest of the story was very tender.....steamy without being over the top, which is not easy to do. What a very romantic and divine moment in time you wrote for these two.

You do such a good job of explaining their emotions in very powerful detail and prose. Wonderful chapter and I can't wait to read what happens next!

usagimonster

Reaction score
You do such a good job of explaining their emotions in very powerful detail and prose. Wonderful chapter and I can't wait to read what happens next!
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Ms. Muppetfan44!! (is there a better name I can call you? idk :smirk:) Cheers to my first broken-down review!!! You're comments were incredibly enlightening and put a great big smile on my face! I am SO happy that you and other people are enjoying this. I was really hoping that I wouldn't warp anyone's childhoods but I think this did okay. :coy: In the end it's not about making a R-rated type fic, it's about watching the emotional journey that Kermit and Piggy have gone on together (in my head at least!) after the last film, and I hope everyone has enjoyed it for that.

I hope to get another chapter up soon. I know I tend to do finish about once a month because i'm so busy and work full time, but I'd like it to be more consistent. I hope it pays off though, becuase I really do put a lot of effort in when I write like this, and I don't post until I'm absolutely satisfied! I'm a bit of a perfectionist that way! We're about halfway through the story now. I think... maybe not quite there yet. Either way, we still need to get through the rest of their weekend together and see what happens to them, so stay tuned! :wink:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Glad you liked the review, you deserved it.

My real-world name :wink: is Arianne if you want to use something else besides Muppetfan44, which I know is not the most creative and elegant of names :smile:

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
was that the end of the story? Would love to read an update soon if there is one :smile: