Valentines Day Kermit Plush at Kmart

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
so i was recently in K-mart for a job interview , they where running late so they asked if i wouldnt mind waiting that i could walk around the store..as i went by the valentines stuff i came upon a Kermit..he retails at 12:99 and is a decent size, for a holiday plush he is decent but i favor the ones from walgreens during christmas more they seem to be made better than this one..he is more like on you win in a claw machine

Hubert

Reaction score
I love this grand amount of seasonal Muppet plush showing up at stores recently. Really nice that Disney cares somewhat en0ugh to release this stuff.

But, as usual...everyone together now...Hubert doesn't have a Kmart. :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Guess what? Not only can you find these at CVS, but CVS has Animal (a rather ugly one) and Fozzie (smooth like a Cookie Monster plus, though).

I was going to bring this up a week ago, but I forgot to.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm slightly scared of that plushie. he looks like he could eat you O_O

Drtooth

Reaction score
Looks pretty much like a standard lower middle quality Kermit to me. It's certainly better looking than the DanDee singling plush. The Animal is horrid, though. I don't have a picture, but his eyebrows go under his eyes.

Hubert

Reaction score
So CVS has this and Animal and Fozzie? May have to take a 30 minute trip to there if mine might have them...

I don't think the design is too bad, especially compared to other Kermit's we've gotten in recent years. Nothing high quality, but not ugly either.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Fozzie's alright. It certainly has better facial structure than the Higher quality material Disney Store plush. That one's definately worth a look. But Out of all the CVS's I went to, I only saw Fozzie once. So it might be worth the drive or not.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
drtooth if you can grab a pic ill see if i can, but you are right..the kermit quality is ok at best...its a nice gift for a sweetie but i don't know if id get it otherwise

SwedishTech

Reaction score
I got a Kermit from Kmart, and found Kermit and Fozzie at CVS. Hunting for Animal. Just thought I'd point out (Not that it's a big deal) that the heart that Kermit is holding is different in each store. Kmart Kermit has a red heart (As seen in the picture), while CVS Kermit has a pink one, like Fozzie and possibly Animal.

For all of us completists out there. :smile:

:hungry: