How to Spend a Muppety Day in Disney's Hollywood Studios

MissMusical12

Reaction score
They recently re-mastered the film that's shown there. I gotta say, it looks really stunning now! It didn't look that great before, especially compared to the other 3D films in the parks.
Is it still the same plot as before or did they change it a bit?

Bridget

Reaction score
This is really fun! I have been to Muppet Studios five times before, and it's such a wonderful experience! I went with my mom and two best friends, (who got a little mad at the fact I wanted to spend a lot of my time there. Haha!) I can't wait to go again!

Hubert

Reaction score
Is it still the same plot as before or did they change it a bit?
I'm no expert having never been there, but I'm sure it's the same plot. They basically just upped the video quality of it and such.

..Hmmm... nothing that we've haven't seen before. The only exclusive things I can think of is the Muppet Star Wars figures and the Disney Parks figure. (I'll post pictures).

It's pretty much the same stuff as last year, really. They didn't even have any of the movies on DVD! Not even The Muppets!
Wha? Wha? NO movie DVDs? Not even the new ones? That's ridiculous! We need to have DVDs being sold at Disney, because DVDs are the number one way to pick up and keep fans. In best case scenario, people watch MV*3D, then want some more Muppets so they purchase some extra videos.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yeah, it's the same video and pre-show. But the video and audio quality has been remastered, it looks great now.

Actually, I'm pretty sure some stuff in the pre-show room was moved around.
I didn't notice anything missing, but I think they were set up much differently, and there are some signs that I could've sworn were not there last year.

Wha? Wha? NO movie DVDs? Not even the new ones? That's ridiculous! We need to have DVDs being sold at Disney, because DVDs are the number one way to pick up and keep fans. In best case scenario, people watch MV*3D, then want some more Muppets so they purchase some extra videos.
Nope. The only DVD they had there was TMS season three. I couldn't believe it.
I was expecting them to have some of the Kermit's 50 Anniversary DVDs....But they didn't.

I'm going to post some pictures of the store and the queue later, for anyone who wants to see it. :wink:

Nasubionna

Reaction score
OK, Kermit's tiny wee little handprints in the cement next to Jim's just totally made me squee with delight. So adorable! :flirt:

Hubert

Reaction score
I have to wonder: on the cement, was that Kermit signature there what Jim was using as Kermit's official signature when necessary? I kind of like it, it's a lot better than the huge fancy thing we have now.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i need to go again! i bought muppets letters to santa when i went in like 09

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I have to wonder: on the cement, was that Kermit signature there what Jim was using as Kermit's official signature when necessary? I kind of like it, it's a lot better than the huge fancy thing we have now.
What you see on the cement is Jim's offical signature for Kermit. It's always looked like that, and it even looks like that to this day.

Hubert

Reaction score
What you see on the cement is Jim's offical signature for Kermit. It's always looked like that, and it even looks like that to this day.
Really? I thought that recently (like starting in the early 2000s), Kermit had a different signature like this, one that seemed more scribbly and fancy than this.