New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
This is the tattoo I'm going to get. Zoot is going to be a different pose, though :smile:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Pretty Cool glad to see your including Lips with the Electric Mayhem he's Awesome :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Pretty Cool glad to see your including Lips with the Electric Mayhem he's Awesome :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:
Thanks. It wouldn't be Electric Mayhem if Lips wasn't included. Although Rowlf technically isn't part of EM, I added him because I always liked him

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I made another one without Rowlf. I've considered getting this one instead to cut down on the price of it. This one isn't going to be a cheap one just as it is :cool:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I made another one without Rowlf. I've considered getting this one instead to cut down on the price of it. This one isn't going to be a cheap one just as it is :cool:
Now that is more like it. I would go with a "yes' for your tatoo. Did you skipped a groove? Nope! I think you're on the right track, Zoot Fan 1981.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Now that is more like it. I would go with a "yes' for your tatoo. Did you skipped a groove? Nope! I think you're on the right track, Zoot Fan 1981.
Seriously, there are some days it feels like I've skipped a groove and thanks! If we have enough money left over from our taxes, both me and my husband are getting some ink! I hope to get this tattoo this year. I don't want to have to wait a whole 'nother year if I don't have to.

Mendus

Reaction score
Hi everyone !

Denis, French, muppets rocked my childhood, and I hope to see many fans here to share this passion.
For some time I try to reproduce my own replicas, Kermit was the first, Animal my second .
I created a post about it, if you're interested.

Denis