Your Thoughts: MC's 15th Birthday

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm late. Happy 15th Birthday, Muppet Central! :smile::mad::concern::fanatic:
I'm so glad to be apart of this forum!

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Gah! I missed it! No one told me about the party... :cry:

But, happy 15th Birthday, Muppet Central! I've been a member for about a year or so, I don't remember. lol But, this website is awesome! Thanks to the creators and the members who make it Muppetational! *throws confetti in the air*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... Since MC just celebrated its 15th birthday, besides forum members posting their thoughts on what this coming year holds for all branches of the Henson/Muppet family, is this the time to also voice our suggestions for how the forum could be improved?
LMK where to post such suggestions. Thanks. :jim:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Yes! About time we have a chance to upgrade the site! :excited: My suggestions...wait, I think I'll say it later:oops: ...THIS SITE ROCKS!!!:crazy:

Yorick

Reaction score
So good to read, communicate, and learn here! Thanks MC! :sing:

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! (as belated is this post is, but anyway...)

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Though as a rule I don't pour out my personal life on the Internet, this forum has been a massive source of support for me since I joined it. Everyone is so nice here. It shows that there are other people like me; creative unique people all over the world. Knowing that has helped me in so many ways. I'd especially likes to thank Ed for doing three times the work you should be doing. I know it's tough being the only mod on here regularly. If I had any suggestions, it would be to somehow find more mods if that were possible, so that disputes could be solved more quickly. Here's to another 15 years! Partay everyone! You're all awesome!