Backstage Playset Instructions?

NaggyMaggy

Reaction score
FINALLY picked up a Backstage set. YAY!!! :smile:

Anyway, I was curious, since Palisades' site is long gone, did anyone save the instructions/pictures that they posted online? I mean, when/if I open the box, I'm sure I can figure it out, but it'd be nice to see the original instructions.

Thanks guys! :smile:

:hungry:
ooh lucky! I hope you are able to find the instructions!

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Oh man, that's nearly a month's rent haha. I can't even believe I passed up the chance to buy this playset when it came out - mind you, I was around 14 or 15 at time. I'd jumped into the line at Series 5 and bought every figure until Series 9 from my local comic shop. And I lived out in the middle of nowhere. I remember they only had one Backstage Playset in stock, but the $50 price tag was what I made in a month, so I - ugh - passed, even though I had the money. I also think I unfairly compared it to the Swedish Chef set and it's 500 accessories - this barebones set didn't really excite me at the time. Honestly, one of my biggest regrets. And I feel like that's pretty depressing in itself, haha.

However, in that same trip, I did score a White Shirt Lips from that comic shop for - if I recall correctly - $14.99.

SwedishTech

Reaction score
Oh man, that's nearly a month's rent haha. I can't even believe I passed up the chance to buy this playset when it came out - mind you, I was around 14 or 15 at time. I'd jumped into the line at Series 5 and bought every figure until Series 9 from my local comic shop. And I lived out in the middle of nowhere. I remember they only had one Backstage Playset in stock, but the $50 price tag was what I made in a month, so I - ugh - passed, even though I had the money. I also think I unfairly compared it to the Swedish Chef set and it's 500 accessories - this barebones set didn't really excite me at the time. Honestly, one of my biggest regrets. And I feel like that's pretty depressing in itself, haha.

However, in that same trip, I did score a White Shirt Lips from that comic shop for - if I recall correctly - $14.99.
Haha. Nice score on Lips though! I do that all the time when I think about these guys. I was there when they all started coming out, but wasn't old enough to be able to get them. And now we gotta fight eBay, when back then they were dirt cheap. Hindsight's 20/20 though.

And no, I totally did not pay that all at once! Lol. The seller was generous enough to let me make a couple payments in order to get it. :smile:

:hungry: