Muppety Capitalism: Muppet Monopoly coming soon

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hey, Sarah, you know what's funny? Your b-day is four days after mine! I hope I'll be able to get this for my birthday, too! .....There was a Peanuts Monopoly??? How could I have MISSED that??? :eek:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Do any of you guys have/ or have heard of your own hometown or city Monopoly games? we had one were I live in New York state.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
There was a Peanuts Monopoly??? How could I have MISSED that??? :eek:
I saw it once at a Barnes & Nobles around Christmas time...it was a fleeting glance as my mom dragged me away from it...
:frown:

Do any of you guys have/ or have heard of your own hometown or city Monopoly games? we had one were I live in New York state.
I've seen Wisconsin-opoly and I think a Madison one too. Lots of cows on the box I think...:big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
We've actually got one for Oxford Mississippi! Ole Missopoly. :big_grin:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
This is SO cool. Usually the Muppet liscenses aren't that great. Monopoly is too often for the bigger franchises like Disney and Warner Bros. and Hanna-Barbera. But now WE got one!! :smile: And Monopoly's already cool, so we don't have to worry about them inventing a new board game that turns out to be really lame to play.

Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who lives near me who'll want to play Muppet Monopoly with me!!

Incidentally, I wish this thread was simply titled "Muppet Monopoly coming soon" or something like that. I saw the game mentioned at another site, but when I came here to check it out, I couldn't find the thread at first.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
Incidentally, I wish this thread was simply titled "Muppet Monopoly coming soon" or something like that. I saw the game mentioned at another site, but when I came here to check it out, I couldn't find the thread at first.
Yeah, I know, it was, like, days before I read this.

:smirk:

Had it had the game in the title, I woulda clicked instantly!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Had it had the game in the title, I woulda clicked instantly!
Well, just think of it this way, you were more surprized when you read it.:wink:

The games not out yet so nobody missed it.

Zack,

Drtooth

Reaction score
Off topic, but they've released a new 25th anniversary Garfield one as well...

I want both.... can't decide....

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Right now I only have Looney Tunes Monopoly, but I'll definitely be getting this one too. :big_grin:

Oh- and I saw the Peanuts Monopoly at the Virgin Megastore in San Francisco.