Muppety Capitalism: Muppet Monopoly coming soon

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Yeah! Thanks so much for keeping us informed!! I can't wait to see some pictures:excited:

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Is it too late to throw in our alternate pieces? Well, probably, but I'm going to share mine anyways...

Pepe
Rowlf
Sweetums (oversized, of course)
Sam the Eagle
Scooter

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
Okay, the new stuff I promised for the beginning of this week is taking a bit longer than I'd hoped...so, instead, be on the lookout for new images, etc. around the end of this week. Sorry for the delay, but the new info IS COMING and the game will be out soon so keep an eye open for it! :wink: I played my advance copy this weekend and it's loads of Muppety fun! I can't wait to hear all of your reactions!

anymuppet

Reaction score
Hey there all. I've seen the Muppets Monopoly up close and it's beautiful. Muppet fans, you won't be disappointed!

FYI...I've also heard that Barnes & Noble stores will be carrying Muppets Monopoly and that B&N also has some great Muppet promotions in the works for the holidays. I'll keep you posted.....:smile: :wink: :smile:

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
Anymuppet, is the game out in stores yet or did you get a sneak peek some other way?:confused:

anymuppet

Reaction score
No, Muppets Monopoly isn't out in stores yet. I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek. It's the first time I've truly been in the right place at the right time. :big_grin:

My favorite part of the game are the "Penguin" and "Chicken" cards that replace the usual Chance and Community Chest. USAopoly did a great job with this game!!!:smile:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
OK, one more time--just for you, Electric Mayhem. But after that, that's it, hokay, people? :rolleyes: :wink:

1. Rowlf - 49 pts. (17 votes)
2. Pepe - 27 pts. (9 votes)
3. Beaker - 26 pts. (8 votes)
4. Scooter - 26 pts. (8 votes)
5. Sam - 24 pts. (8 votes)
6. Janice - 23 pts. (8 votes)
7. Beauregard - 9 pts. (4 votes)
8. Floyd - 8 pts. (3 votes)
9. Bunsen - 7 pts. (2 votes)
10. Rizzo - 6 pts. (4 votes)
11. Dr. Teeth - 6 pts. (2 votes)
(tie) Waldorf - 6 pts. (2 votes)
13. Statler - 5 pts. (2 votes)
14. Sweetums - 3 pts. (1 vote)
15. Jim - 1 pt. (1 vote)

Pepe just jumped way up. And Sam emerges victorious over Janice! Go, Sam!

And just for the record, I like the Sweetums idea too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't think they would ever had made Janice without the rest of the band so how about a double sized Electricmayhem counter?