The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
I started to cry When the Muppets lifted up Walter. Then Walter and Kermit looked at each other. Kermit was singing pictures in my head then all the muppets join in this I burst into tears :smile::cry::smile::embarrassed::embarrassed::cry:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
It's Not Easy Being- *sniff* Green.
Now that is definetely the first Kermit :smile: song I heard when my mom introduce to me to the Muppets. Yeah, the song is a tear-jerker, but I finally have that song, the one from the Muppet Show and SS thank goodness.

cjd874

Reaction score
"Saying Goodbye" from The Muppets Take Manhattan is a real tear-jerker, but on TMS, I'd say Gonzo's version of "My Way" (in the Lola Falana episode when he leaves the show for an acting career in India) and "When I Grow Too Old to Dream" (from the Linda Ronstadt episode) are right up there, too.
Honorable mention: the version of "When the River Meets the Sea" that Jerry Nelson and Louise Gold performed at Jim's memorial (if memory serves correctly).

YAAAYY!!! 1000th post on this thread.:big_grin:

BoomerangFish

Reaction score
I actually got a little teary eyed at the new film... when Kermit steps off the bus from his choir practice... made me think of Henson (couldn't help but think that was a little nod to the man himself)

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
"Saying Goodbye" from The Muppets Take Manhattan is a real tear-jerker, but on TMS, I'd say Gonzo's version of "My Way" (in the Lola Falana episode when he leaves the show for an acting career in India) and "When I Grow Too Old to Dream" (from the Linda Ronstadt episode) are right up there, too.
Honorable mention: the version of "When the River Meets the Sea" that Jerry Nelson and Louise Gold performed at Jim's memorial (if memory serves correctly).

YAAAYY!!! 1000th post on this thread.:big_grin:
I cried at all those too :smile::embarrassed::cry::cry::wink::big_grin:

Elisha

Reaction score
My biggest tear jerking moment is in the Muppet Movie when Gonzo sings "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday." Gonzo is my favorite Muppet and I just think that is a brilliant song with beautiful lyrics that Dave performed so poignantly. It really touches me, and when Dave sang it at Jim Henson's memorial service, I pretty much lost it.

I also get teary at "Just One Person" when Bernadette Peters sang it on the Muppet Show.

Danny Kaye singing "Inchworm" with all the Muppets kills me every time too.

All of the beautiful musical moments get to me like "Halfway Up the Stairs," "One Little Star", "Saying Goodbye", "Shine on Me", "Sing", "When the River Meets the Sea" and much more.