Muppet Film and TV References

animalrescuer

Reaction score
On "Man vs. Food: Nation", the host, Adam Richman, made a voice similar to The Count and said "Eight, eight slices of cheese!" and performed something close the The Count's signature laugh.

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
He's making what looks like a Beaker face...though I'm going to bet it was a coincidence more than a reference. Spongebob is always making strange faces...
Yeah, I totally thought of Beaker when I saw that. Also his hyperventilating kinda sounded like he was doing something similar to Beaker's voice. :eek:

I dunno, maybe it's just me *shrugshrugshrug*

Katzi428

Reaction score
I was watching GSN (Game Show Network) & on $100,000 Pyramid ,:smile: (Kermit ) was mentioned in one of the subjects .

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I remember one from Whose Line Is It Anyway, they're doing one of those things where the style keeps changing and it was something about killer bees I think, they change to the style of Sesame Street and one of the guys says in a Bert voice "Can you spell Bee?" and another says in an Ernie voice "You can't spell B, Bert, it's only one letter!"
That was Greg Proops! I think it was either Collin, or Ryan (or it might've been Wayne Brady who said that last bit!)

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
This isn't exactly a Muppet reference, but I found it very funny.

In an episode of "Once Upon a Time" (I think it was Season One, episode 13), David/Prince Charming is in the hospital when a doctor tells him he is going to tranfer him to Dr. Hopper, who's the head doctor there.

Doc Hopper! That really made me laugh. :laugh:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's another odd comic book reference. I didn't even get this one until I saw the screen shot of the page and I own the issue...

Ugh... I can't find it.

Anyway, in one of the issues of Darkwing Duck (forget which one), Quacker Jack either hides out in or attacks a store called "Clint Wacky's Joke Shop."

Clint Wacky, you see, is the character from The Muppet Show Comic Book: On the Road that was a very nasty comedian beloved in the town of Little Statwald.

Yep... an interlicense comic reference to a comic book only Muppet character.