Ladies and Gentleman: Disney Classic!

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's not so much the original stuff like Lizzard McMire and Even Lamer Stevens as much as those lame WB reject sitcom reruns, nightly..... I mean, the Smart guy was only on for a month befoe people decided it was just a one note pony....

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
It's not so much the original stuff like Lizzard McMire and Even Lamer Stevens as much as those lame WB reject sitcom reruns, nightly.....
Hee hee hee hee! Lizzard....hee hee hee!

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Alright, enough b:eek: tchin' about a channel you don't have to watch (though I do agree with most of your points).

I worked my butt off making that schedule and I want praise! Praise, darn it, praise! Bow down to the ultimate Disney-Muppet network! Praise! Recognition! Criticism! Disgust.

I'm not that mad, but it's late at night and I'm bored. :sympathy:

danielromens

Reaction score
first off Lizzie McGuire isn't so bad, now Raven Semone on the other hand, sweet god I'd like to give her a good thrashing. She sends chills of evil up my spine and creates ill thoughts with every sight of her.

Second, for the poster and his channel why is it called Disney Classic when it's majority of material seems to be Henson related.

Also I think they'd have a hard time showing Brats or Aliens since they didn't really last more than a few episodes. Cripes man I don't know why they'd show aliens anyway, that sucker was Craaaaaaaapy. Yikes.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
At least Raven had the Cosby show. But I agree, That's So Raven is pretty bad....well...really bad. However, I'd watch it over Lizzie because there is just something about that girl that I can't stand!

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Originally posted by danielromens
Second, for the poster and his channel why is it called Disney Classic when it's majority of material seems to be Henson related.
Yeah, I may rename it ABC Classic. Called it Disney Classic 'cause it'd be another Disney Channel, but with classic shows from Disney, Henson, and Sesame Workshop's "Sesame Street."

crazy ernie

Reaction score
Im sad to say that my sister actually likes the crap on teen disney(Disney channel is not what it is named at all.)I say disney should start over on a new disney channel that actually is disney.

Drtooth

Reaction score
crazy ernie said:
Im sad to say that my sister actually likes the crap on teen disney(Disney channel is not what it is named at all.)I say disney should start over on a new disney channel that actually is disney.

Exacalty!!! &^%$ the tween focus group money making bull and give us Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Classic Goofy and Donald skits unedited and classic movies before they become tweenaged remakes (Cough hack Freaky Friday)!