Prayers and thoughts for Jane Henson

Status
Not open for further replies.

otown328

Reaction score
Jane Henson and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Dbailey15

Reaction score
I am very sad to hear that Jane has cancer. My thoughts are with you, family and friends at this very tough time. Love and best wishes and may you not have too much pain in the time ahead. x

CaryC

Reaction score
Mrs . Henson, and the Henson family, are tucked into my heart.

Puppetmaker

Reaction score
My prayers are with her and her family. Jane has always been kind to me. I will treasure our discussions about such topics like puppet preservation and what to do when your home is invaded by bugs from another country. I really hope to have one of those discussions with her again some day.

zns

Reaction score
On behalf of myself and Muppet fans around the world, I pray for Jane and the enitire Henson family. :jim::jim::jim:

Scooters Jacket

Reaction score
I'm sending good thoughts/prayers/positive vibes to Jane and the whole family at this difficult time.

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
we love you and we know that you'll never give u p hang in there Jane we love you and your the best and no matter what the Whole world LOVES YOU keep on BELIEVING in the RAINBOW CONNECTION :smile::smile::smile::big_grin::big_grin::halo::halo::halo::sympathy::concern::wink::sing::laugh::smile::smile::smile::wink::wisdom::fanatic::big_grin:

LinkLady77

Reaction score
I will definitely keep Jane in my prayers. I pray that she will have peace in her heart and I hope that she knows that she is much loved. My favorite Muppet pic in my personal collection is a picture from 1977 in a Muppet building room with lots of Muppets and their performers and staff (I presume in England?) and Jane is sitting next to Jim and she is holding on her left arm my dear Link in his "La Ci Darem La Mano" viking costume (sigh)! Love you, Jane!

Status
Not open for further replies.