Prayers and thoughts for Jane Henson

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Rouse

Reaction score
A few of us have started this over on Google +. We are asking everyone Change their Profile shot to their Fave Muppet or Henson Creation as a Loving show of support for Jane Henson who is Battling Cancer and needs our love right now ...lets see if we can change the world of Social networking one Muppet at a time

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers to Jane and her family during this hard time.... your extended Muppet family (the fans) wish you all the best... always. xoxo

donna3135

Reaction score
I send my prayers to the Henson family as well as there friends! I know what this is like, I just lost my mother this past November from Cancer. I know what they are going through.

ProboSowa

Reaction score
I wish for the best. I hope she recovers, and if she doesn't, that she doesn't suffer for long. There's comfort knowing she's lived a long and well-lived life.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
My prayers to Jane and the rest of the Henson family during this difficult time. I hope Jane will be alriight. :frown:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I heard about this yesterday - I can't imagine how difficult this has to be for the family. I hope everything works out for the best.

Thoughts and prayers for you, Jane. And thoughts and prayers for Heather, Brian, John, Lisa and Cheryl.

Status
Not open for further replies.