Prayers and thoughts for Jane Henson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowlf86

Reaction score
My Prayers go out to Jane and the rest of the Henson family.

Luke

Reaction score
Get well soon Jane,

Love and Penguins (and Rats) x

diane4all

Reaction score
Cheryl Henson has mentioned on her Facebook wall that her mother is diagnosed with cancer, and is temporarily paralyzed. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
My prayer is the comfort of truth. If truth makes free, than only her freedom from this belief of illness is true. Jane is a radiant being, as untouched by disease as a sunray is untouched by shadows. As the sunray has all the power of the sun in its being, so she has all the power of God's love in her being to outshine this fear, which is the only substance of a lie. If this disease is untrue in the hereafter, it's untrue now. I ask others to join me now in putting more faith in her health than in her illness, more faith in good than in evil, more faith in justice than injustice, and more faith in spiritual evidence than in material. Then that disease will shrink into what it's always been, nowhere and nothing, and this truth will set her free.

Collector1983

Reaction score
My thoughts are with Jane and her family as they deal with this illness.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I wish her the best to get well as my thoughts and prayers are with her and the Henson family at this time. :frown:

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
I was heartbroken to learn this news last night - I have always known that Jane was, and is, a huge piece of the Henson family legacy and I'm truly sorry to hear of her struggling with this right now. (I lost an aunt to cancer last year and one of my best friends is struggling with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer so I can only imagine the terrible sadness that the Henson children are going through at this point.)

May God strengthen and comfort all of you, especially Jane, as you go through this difficult time.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, MRS. HENSON.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
This is sad news indeed. My thoughts and prayers go out to the wife and family of one of my all-time beloved heroes!!!!

ftnpro

Reaction score
My thoughts go out to Jane Henson and her family. As I work my way through the Imagination Illustrated book, I'm reminded of how important she was to all this Muppety magic we love.

Status
Not open for further replies.