Prayers and thoughts for Jane Henson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrie Ferguson

Reaction score
I had the great fortune of meeting Ms. Jane during my time at MGM Studios. To this day her compliment of my performance has been, and will always be the finest thing that has ever been said, " My, God. It's like Frank Oz's hand is up her ***." Now, this was told to me second hand, but from a very reliable source. My days of being a small part of the wonderful team from, "Here Come the Muppets," to "The Days of Swine and Roses," were life changing. The sheer dedication to her work with the Muppets and keeping Jim's life work alive just proves what an outstanding and giving individual she is. My thoughts, prayers and heart go out to the family and the entire Muppet family. She is one **** of a woman.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I had the great fortune of meeting Ms. Jane during my time at MGM Studios. To this day her compliment of my performance has been, and will always be the finest thing that has ever been said, " My, God. It's like Frank Oz's hand is up her ***." Now, this was told to me second hand, but from a very reliable source. My days of being a small part of the wonderful team from, "Here Come the Muppets," to "The Days of Swine and Roses," were life changing. The sheer dedication to her work with the Muppets and keeping Jim's life work alive just proves what an outstanding and giving individual she is. My thoughts, prayers and heart go out to the family and the entire Muppet family. She is one **** of a woman.
You, ma'am are a lucky woman!

RC1979

Reaction score
Jane, we will miss you. All of my prayers go to you.

RC1979

Mikey's Muppet

Reaction score
Jane Henson is a wonderful and kind person. I met her years ago at the O'Neill conference in 1995. She kindly gave me a copy of "The Art of the Muppets" which I have cherished ever since. It was an honour to meet her. My thoughts and prayers are with the Henson family.

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Jane Henson is a wonderful and kind person. I met her years ago at the O'Neill conference in 1995. She kindly gave me a copy of "The Art of the Muppets" which I have cherished ever since. It was an honour to meet her. My thoughts and prayers are with the Henson family.
I was there! Only I was five years old. I remember it vividly, especially meeting and talking with Mrs. Henson.

Walter

Reaction score
This is terrible.. My thoughts and prayers are with Jane, Heather, and the entire Henson family...

Hubert

Reaction score
Very sad to hear that Jane is battling cancer. The idea that she is maintaining a positive spirit, something that Jim emphasized, really warms my heart. I'll be praying that Jane can will be able to overcome this, and that the entire Henson family can confront this challenge well. :sympathy:

Status
Not open for further replies.