Muppets sequel plot and promotional photo in Entertainment Weekly

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Just to remind everyone, you have a week left to get postcards to me before my trip to London. I've already gotten a bunch of great postcards from people but I would love to have a ton more to take over- I'll take as many as can fit in my suitcase :smile:

Private message me for my mailing address and then send me your postcards.

Thanks!

Hi All;
I originally posted this under the Henson People thread but I'm going to re-post it here. Private message me if you are interested:

Hi Everyone;
So I won't go into a whole lot of detail, but at the end of March, I'll be traveling to London for a little vacation and amazingly part of my visit just might include a trip to the set of The Muppets...Again!!! The opportunity has presented itself thanks to a variety of things, but mostly thanks to the incredible kindness of a certain Muppet performer who I am glad to now call a personal friend and acquaintance.

One thing that I thought would be a really cool thing to do would be to bring over postcards from Muppet fans across the country, and across the world, made out to different Muppet performers thanking them for all that they do and praising their work that makes us smile. I think it would be really nice keepsakes for the Muppet performers and nice for fans because they know that they were able to give even just a small token of their thanks and appreciation that they know for sure were delivered to the performers (and it would be neat for a Muppeteer to have postcards from all across the globe from fans too!)

I thought postcards would be the best way to do this (and it's a nice little homage to Travelin' Matt's postcards from Fraggle Rock) because of a lot of reasons, mostly because of them coming from across the globe and being original and because they all will have to fit in my suitcase!

Ok, so here are the rules: If you want to send a post-card to one of the Muppeteers with a message of your praise and appreciation for their work and their characters, I would be more than happy to take it with me on my trip to London. Just private message me on here that you are interested and I will send you my mailing address where you can send your completed postcard to ( I would recommend putting the postcard in a greeting card envelope so you don't have to put my address on the actual postcard). The postcard should be from where you live or about something/somewhere that means a lot to you. When you sign your name, you should print your name and say where you're from (if your postcard is not location-themed). You should send the postcard to me no later than Monday, March 18th if you want me to bring it to London.

What I will NOT do is deliver anything other than a postcard (no gifts, long letters, photos, resumes, work product, etc.) If you want to send any Muppet performer that type of stuff you're on your own. You should put your return address (both mailing address and email) on the postcard in case the performer wants to send you a thank-you note in return but as in the true spirit of giving you shouldn't expect anything in return.

Sound like a plan? Remember, if you're interested private message me on here and I will send you my mailing address (which I will ask you to keep private and not spread around). I think this will be really fun so I hope people join me for Operation Praises by Postcard!

MuppetGeek

Reaction score
You guys should be excited to know that i have a UK spy who lives within walking distance to the Tower Of London and says he possibly will go to the set and snag some pictures for me!!! Omg AMAZING :smile:
please post it on this i would love to see it:smile::smile::wisdom::fanatic::insatiable:

Dearth

Reaction score
I noticed Rowlf's newspaper has part of the photo itself on it.
Good eye! I first thought it resembled the early teaser pic for the previous film, with everyone around the table, except Walter was where Kermit was. Hmmm... the two teaser pics do sort of have a similar vibe.

I don't see Bobo in there, though, as one person commented.

Alex

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Good eye! I first thought it resembled the early teaser pic for the previous film, with everyone around the table, except Walter was where Kermit was. Hmmm... the two teaser pics do sort of have a similar vibe.

I don't see Bobo in there, though, as one person commented.

Alex
You see right under the picture in the picture there's a Muppet in middle of the column, I think that's Bobo there.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
A very awesome Muppet fan (No, it's not me...:wink: ) sent this picture into The Muppet Mindset today of Tina Fey and Constatine. (It might possibly be Kermit, but I think it makes most sense that it's Constatine, plus, there's that mole on his face that everyone noticed..)
Anyway here it is. Look at it and explode with excitement!

MuppetGeek

Reaction score
A very awesome Muppet fan (No, it's not me...:wink: ) sent this picture into The Muppet Mindset today of Tina Fey and Constatine. (It might possibly be Kermit, but I think it makes most sense that it's Constatine, plus, there's that mole on his face that everyone noticed..)
Anyway here it is. Look at it and explode with excitement!
OMG this loks AWESOME i Wonder If Steve Whitmire will also perform Constatine:smile::big_grin::sing::insatiable::wisdom::coy::fanatic::zany:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I really want to see this movie right now. 366 Days until Opening day!