Hot Wheels releasing an Electric Mayhem Bus

Tomservo95

Reaction score
On closer inspection, the Gonzo one is a plumbing truck. Not the one from The Muppet Movie, of course. But it looks to be related to his plumbing business in The Muppets. I actually quite like that one now that I think about it.
I own it and love it. I only bought that one because it was the only one that made sense and wasn't ugly.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Hey guys! My birthday has passed, but my aunt had mail delivered this groovy model to me! :cool: Sure, I know her sons, my cousins, are into car models and such, yet still, this IS a surprise! Reminds me of the bus they used in the first Muppet Movie.

:big_grin:Well all-right!!!

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Holy molee, I had no idea this even existed until just now! Looked it up on eBay and it looks awesome. Gotta have it!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Been looking at Tragets and Toys R Us, and no luck yet. Poo.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't think we'd see it in Target any time soon. I haven't been to a TRU for some time, so I can't check there. But TRU seems like the place that it will eventually end up.

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
I've been to my local Toys R Us several times since this came out, but I've never seen it there. The only one I've encountered was the one I bought at Walmart.

Drtooth

Reaction score
While we're on the subject. Hot Wheels finally decided to release a die cast replica of the Flintstone car. Mercifully, in it's regular line. Hopefully we'll see some other Muppet based vehicle appear on the regular line some day.

Or at least The Jetsons car or the Phooeymobile.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old topic, but I've just seen this, and I love the look of the EM bus!
I might get it from eBay soon.