The Muppets to appear on "Good Luck Charlie" April 28, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridget

Reaction score
No.....way...! REALLY? I am happy (yet jealous)!!!! Bridget Mendler gets to meet the Muppets but Bridget J- Ok, ok you know what, it's cool. It's alllll good.

*Sips Lemonade*

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
I do like Good Luck Charlie and the Muppets, so both together should be good and Fun!! I like the new song and right when it getting good it cuts if off, I will tune into the episode sometime and see what its all about.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Wow! I wish I got Disney. I haven't seen the show, but I am familiar with that plotline since it was used on "Full House" and on "Step by Step," only without the Muppets, so this should be good. Hopefully I'll be able to see it online or through iTunes or something like that.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well...
When I first heard about it from my friend, I was very excited, and I still am excited, after seeing the comercial for myself.
I'm pretty sure this is gonna be awesome,
but I have one worry.
After just Miss Piggy went on a few Disney shows, they got canceled, and I hope that doesn't get Good Luck Charlie canceled.
Not only because I like that show,
But because I don't want people going around blaming Miss Piggy, or the Muppets as a whole for show cancellations... :frown:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
After just Miss Piggy went on a few Disney shows, they got canceled, and I hope that doesn't get Good Luck Charlie canceled.
Not only because I like that show,
But because I don't want people going around blaming Miss Piggy, or the Muppets as a whole for show cancellations... :frown:
That's won't happen, as it's completely illogical.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Besides. We all know Superman is the character that's known for getting a show cancelled.

Anytime he appears on a Batman cartoon, you know the show hasn't been renewed.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
here is a promo! kermit gets to say good luck charlie at the end :smile: eeeeeeeeeee

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
That clip really doesn't look too promising.

I'm so scared for this appearance! :concern:

Status
Not open for further replies.