Remembering Jane Henson (1934-2013)

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
So I guess there's going to be an open memorial mass on the 9th in NYC. I have work in Chelsea that day, so I probably won't be able to attend. And even so, I don't know if it's appropriate to attend, despite it being "open to the public." I met Jane a few times, but I didn't "know" her, and I don't want to intrude on her family's privacy. I don't know; torn about this. I'll probably just wait for MOMA to do something on her.

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
I am sorry I haven't been on I been upset about the Lost of Jane Henson I can't believe we lost other good friend, mother,grand mother ,and our dear muppeteer first we lost Jerry Nelson and Jane. I swear I miss them so much :sigh::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Gussy

Reaction score
Very sad for jane's passing she and jim worked very hard on The Muppet show.after Jim's passing Jane worked even harder on The Muppet show.I was only 5 years old when i first whatched The Muppet show. My mom told me about The Muppet show R.I.P

muppetlover1

Reaction score
:cry: At least Jim and Jane are together again. They are making Muppets up in heaven, and putting on shows for the angels. R.I.P Jane, you will be missed. :frown: