The Reptar Wagon

Rocko

Reaction score
The owner there (me) is also a big fan of The Muppets! It would be awesome if some would check it out. We would love it even more if you all joined! Thanks!

-Rocko.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
With all due respect, that ginormous banner at the top is a real turn off. You should never have to scroll that far down the screen to get to the main content of the site.

Rocko

Reaction score
With all due respect, that ginormous banner at the top is a real turn off. You should never have to scroll that far down the screen to get to the main content of the site.
I love posts like this because it gives me something to work on for a better experience. The banner will be fixed quickly. Is that the only problem you've encountered with The Reptar Wagon? We are constantly improving and looking to improve, so we can have a forum for everybody to have fun at. Thanks for that post, I'm glad you told me.

-Rocko.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
You might b ableto message Rocko about that.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
If it is any help, I would suggest a banner no bigger than 175 pixels in height. I think that would allow you enough creativity without hiding the important information. If you want I can try to make a few for you.

I would also work on the color scheme. I get that you are trying to make it have a 90s Nick vibe, but too much orange is very harsh on the eyes. Maybe instead of having orange for the background of the messages, maybe try an off white or really light peach color. I think having the page background orange is fine. Of course, you won't really know how it will look until you start playing with the colors. My suggestions could look terrible :stick_out_tongue:

Rocko

Reaction score
If it is any help, I would suggest a banner no bigger than 175 pixels in height. I think that would allow you enough creativity without hiding the important information. If you want I can try to make a few for you.

I would also work on the color scheme. I get that you are trying to make it have a 90s Nick vibe, but too much orange is very harsh on the eyes. Maybe instead of having orange for the background of the messages, maybe try an off white or really light peach color. I think having the page background orange is fine. Of course, you won't really know how it will look until you start playing with the colors. My suggestions could look terrible :stick_out_tongue:
I love suggestions. And sure, you can try a few, I wouldn't mind. I like observing people's opinions and you are a guest, and I've been wondering about guests reactions, so this is fantastic for me. And I will try tweaking the colors a bit. Thank you again, it's a big help!

-Rocko

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Just taking a peek at the site it is already looking a lot better.

I might be able to get some banners made later tonight, I'm not sure. I have a few papers I need to work on first.

Is there anything in particular you want to see?

Rocko

Reaction score
Nice to know that it is looking a lot better. I rather someone be honest and not rude, so I can fix it and make it good, you know? Like saying, ''it sucks!'', or not being honest. So thank you for that.

That's pretty much it, I don't want to run you down into the ground. :stick_out_tongue: Although a new page background would be nice but the banners are the main thing. If you encounter any other issues, please do alert me.

-Rocko.