"And then I picked a radish THIS big!"
"This big, Mokey, right outta the ground! Didja see me Mokey? Didja, didja?"
"Yes, Wembley, I saw you, and it was a beautiful radish too!"
"Betcha I can get a radish twice as biggerer than Wembley's, Gobo!"
"Aw, lay off Red, and let Wembley tell his story."
*happy blissful humming from the corner of the laundry room*

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I will have to agree with Zoot Fan 1981. Your Zoot drawing are really amazing, blackaerin. I do understand now that Zoot had a crush on Jancie before she decided that Foyd Pepper was more her type.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Long time no see, eh?
I remember being so surprised finding out Janice and Zoot used to be a couple back in the early days of the Muppet Show. Heck I was surprised that Zoot even had a voice back then, and how delightfully sharp and snarky he had been before becoming a mute.
Now I have nothing against Janice and Floyd, I still enjoy them as a couple and squealed ridiculously when Floyd kissed her after they performed Act Naturally. But watching these two cuties dance and tease and snark, after so long being resigned as background characters, it made me adore them as a couple and makes me sad that without Janice to bounce off from, we never see Zoot's more energetic confident side again.
I absolutely LOVE this pic of Zoot and Janice. They looked so cute when they were together and poor Zoot never hooked up with another girl after he and Janice broke up. Really nice :cool:

blackaerin

Reaction score
Inspired by ALittleMayhem and because I like making people happy, I believe I shall open up art prompts as well.

Ask away, my pretties! *cackles*

And now onto some replies!

I will have to agree with Zoot Fan 1981. Your Zoot drawing are really amazing, blackaerin. I do understand now that Zoot had a crush on Jancie before she decided that Foyd Pepper was more her type.
I absolutely LOVE this pic of Zoot and Janice. They looked so cute when they were together and poor Zoot never hooked up with another girl after he and Janice broke up. Really nice :cool:
Eee, you mean there are others who like the pairing as well? I'm not alone! :big_grin:
Thank you very much to you both for liking the pic and the couple that's in it!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I really liked the way you drew Rowlf in that crowd picture you made last year, so could you draw Rowlf again?

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
So I didn't know until now that you had an account on here. You surprised me. I commented on dA about how someone else remembered Digit and how I was so happy. I never did send you the link to my story, but now that I'm updating it on here, I guess I won't have to, really!

Anyway, since you seemed "challenged" by the little quip I made about Lindbergh over in my fan-art thread, why not try drawing him and/or some of the other JHH characters? The 24th anniversary of the show's first airing is coming up on the 14th, after all. What better way to celebrate than with art of them?

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
"Laundry Day"
aka
"Blackaerin needs to stop getting sidetracked playing with pretty colors and make a decent background for once"
aka
"In which Blackaerin discovers how much she despises painting banana tree shirts"

Naked Fraggles? Le gasp! How scandalous! :stick_out_tongue:
Here I momentarily withdraw from my hermit shell to offer Muppety arts. Please don't thump me!
(For those wondering what program I use, everything I've posted so far has been on Paint Tool SAI.)
That's so cute. :smile:

blackaerin

Reaction score
I really liked the way you drew Rowlf in that crowd picture you made last year, so could you draw Rowlf again?
Oh I've got such a soft spot for Rowlf, I would love to! Anything you want him to be doing in particular?

So I didn't know until now that you had an account on here. You surprised me. I commented on dA about how someone else remembered Digit and how I was so happy. I never did send you the link to my story, but now that I'm updating it on here, I guess I won't have to, really!

Anyway, since you seemed "challenged" by the little quip I made about Lindbergh over in my fan-art thread, why not try drawing him and/or some of the other JHH characters? The 24th anniversary of the show's first airing is coming up on the 14th, after all. What better way to celebrate than with art of them?
Eeeee, I remember you! And I remember reading your fic way way back when!
And gosh, on the 14th, you say? I better get to rough drafting, this might call for actual painting!
Do you have a cast in mind? To be honest, I have only watched snippets of the Jim Henson Hour and I'm not too sure which characters are important or one note.