Muppet giant pez

Jonathan

Reaction score
Pez . com under whats new said there are curenly giant kermit and miss.piggy pez!! :eek: When did this happen:smirk:

FozzieFan74

Reaction score
I went to Pez.com to check it out and I can't find anything but the regular pez dispensers of Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie and Gonzo. Has anyone heard anything else?:embarrassed:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have neither seen nor heard of these yet. I'd guess if they have them they'd be hard to find, maybe exclusives.

AVP

Reaction score
We've been fielding a LOT of questions about these, so I'll save everyone time. Disneyland DOES NOT HAVE THESE yet. I don't know if they are getting them, or if Walt Disney World has them, but I can assure you that the West Coast is Giant Pez-free. Just Mickey and Minnie, which are Disney exclusives.

My store carries Disney Pez, and I have a call into my rep to see if these are something that she can get for us. If so, I'll let you all know.

Adrienne

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
What i would like to know is that are there such things as giant bricks of Pez candy? Oh gosh, i would love that! I'd make myself sick!:smile: :big_grin:

You could build a Pez house out of them!!!! That would be a lotta suger!

Zack)Rowlf the, put one of these in a jug, add water and ice and there ya go Pez Punch!Dog.:zany:

AVP

Reaction score
OK, here's the latest on the Giant Pez...

Pez licensed the rights to the giant Pez to another company. That company has an exclusive on them for one year. After that, the license reverts to Pez, and they will sell them directly.

However, the giant Pez are available to retailers from that other company, (and I have completely drawn a blank on their name), but they were just made available. We ordered them last week, and don't expect to see them for a month or so.

So that's the scoop!

Adrienne
MouseShoppe.com

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
I saw a miss piggy one at Suncoast... They're scary looking things these giant Pez Dispensers... They look like giant disemobied plastic heads on stakes... but then I've never understood the whole world that is Pez... :confused:

- Derek

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
but then I've never understood the whole world that is Pez...
It's very delisious! I got a Kermit one at the mall, i don't think i'll buy any more though, one is enough of these. I'll just need more Pez refills!!!! :zany: :smile: :excited: :crazy: :flirt:

AVP

Reaction score
Has anyone mentioned that they are musical? When you lift the head, the dispenser plays "The Muppet Show Theme" song.

I thought someone mentioned this, but there are supposed to be Fozzie and Gonzo versions too, just as with the small Pez assortment. I haven't seen these yet.

AVP

WiGgY

Reaction score
Do these things have actual giant Pez and can you get giant Pez refils? Is there a choice of flavors?