Fozzie Bear build

Justagreenfrog

Reaction score
Hey ho everybody after doing my first puppet (Kermit) which was very successful apart from the mouth not going to a correct point :embarrassed: ive decided to do the Muppet every body loves FOZZIE BEAR
ive got some fur and it is perfect well in my eyes its good Ive been searching around for a week find the correct fur with tons of samples for various fur company and fabric shops in my area not having the fur i finally found some ive got a pattern,

the fur is very furry but how do i matte a long pil fur ?
here is the real Fozzie

and now here is my fur

what do you all think about the color ?
and does any one no what to use for fozzies nose ?

muppetperson

Reaction score
The colour is great.Fozzie's nose is a foam ball covered in felt. I think to matte the fur, you have to rub something into it and tease it.Maybe hair spray? And then Fozzie's face and hands are trimmed (Unless you want the current Fozzie fluff ball with no matte or trim!! :embarrassed: )

DanimalUK

Reaction score
I've heard to get hair looking all scruffy, you need to boil it.
Search the forum, i've seen quite a few teaching you the process for this... especially under Fozzie, Elmo, Cookie Monster etc...

Justagreenfrog

Reaction score
Where did you get that fur and what did they call it? It looks really close...
hi here is a link of the fur i got the picture does not show the colour of what the real fur is so i would suggest getting a sample before you order hope this helps