The Reptar Wagon

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I meant what do you want to see on the banners lol. Like do you have any particular vision? Or just model something based on what you already have?

Rocko

Reaction score
Ah. In short terms, the name of the forum, some 90's Nickelodeon characters, and the tagline, which is ''Paradise for Nick Nostalgia''. You have creative freedom to do whatever. Just remember those three elements, the name, the characters (Any 90's Nick characters you would like), and the tagline. Thanks again!

-Rocko.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
:sigh: I would, but gosh, I keep signing up to these forums, I post for a while, then I kind of fade away... forums really take a lot of commitment, and frankly, I'm not sure I want to open up yet another account/profile somewhere only for it to end up abandoned later down the road.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Like I did with Hubert's forum? :stick_out_tongue:

Although I left on purpose, not because I forgot about it

D'Snowth

Reaction score
People there have actually been asking about him lately, because he hasn't been seen there since at least October or November.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
He hasn't been on here either lately. He really should have made you a moderator at least :/

Rocko

Reaction score
:sigh: I would, but gosh, I keep signing up to these forums, I post for a while, then I kind of fade away... forums really take a lot of commitment, and frankly, I'm not sure I want to open up yet another account/profile somewhere only for it to end up abandoned later down the road.
I've been confronted on this. To be honest with you, it kinda was abandoned by the original founder. I'm the co-founder. The founder is so busy, so the co-founder took over as the forum leader, which is me. I promise you... this forum will NOT be abandoned. If it gets to the point where I feel I've done all I could do, I wouldn't abandon it... but I would pass the torch to someone who could have the same dedication for it and give it fresh blood. It hasn't got to that point, and I don't think it will for a long time.

I put a lot of time, dedication, patience, and love into this forum. Kind of a passion now... The only way for it to keep alive is to have members who post with me. It really saddens me that some won't join because of fear that it will be dead down the road.

And if you mean abandon your account instead, I understand that completely. The forum is always open though, if you ever decide to join. I just thought to address the above too. They do take a lot of commitment, that's one thing I've learned. Again, I hope to see you on the forums, one day...that's if you change your mind.

And I do not know the reason why you, Floyd, left the other forum... but if you have ANY problems on The Reptar Wagon, please do address them to me in PM over there. I really care for the members and would want them to have fun and discuss. So if something is bothering you or you encounter a problem that makes you feel like you want to leave, please... please do let me know. I will take care of it. I value you deeply, like I do everyone else. This is why I opened the forum in the first place, with a vision... for the fans of 90's Nickelodeon to come together and discuss. To have fun while doing it too. And to share their enjoyment, love, and memories for their favorite shows, episodes, characters, or whatever. That's what I hope to achieve one day, for this forum. A paradise for 90s Nickelodeon fans.