Update on It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie Realese

C'irdan

Reaction score
war

hey everybody,

5,000 Iraqi babies died of cancer this YEAR alone!!! Not to mention all the birth defects and deaths of other causes because of sanctions on soap, toilet paper, and medicine-which according to the U.N. are going to help Iraq make weapons of mass destruction. Out of soap, toilet paper, and medicine!!!

why? because the remains of depleted uranium (which we are using, and used in the first gulf war) last for 4.2 BILLION years.

please don't joke about war.

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
No one was really joking about the war, per se.

Either way, now I feel like curling up under a rock.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
actualy is all has to do with Golden Girls, were not making fun of war at all. I'm sorry if you are upset.

:sympathy:

Oh look at MGM making all these dvd's but can they make a specail All Dogs go to Heaven one? nooooo, ...

zack,

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
If we were talking about the War in Iraq, we would do it in a more appropriate thread than this one.

Hey yeah...I want a Special Edition ADGTH DVD! That would be fun...fun movie, it is it is. :smile:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey yeah...I want a Special Edition ADGTH DVD! That would be fun...fun movie, it is it is.

COOL COOL COOL!

Hey if your a BIG ADGTH fan check out this message board! we even have ADGTH smiley!!!! My name is Itchy onthe fourm, we have have cool little movie screen grabs from the movie! not may people there yet thought.http:

http://64.4.8.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_l...?board=Roleplay&action=display&num=1048913857

scrolll down and click on the discustion button if your interested!

Zack)Rowlf the, we need more ADGTH fans! Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
GRRRR! da links not working! if you really are interested let me know and i'll send you the link. this goes for anyone!

Zack,

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by trekkie1701E
WILL & GRACE on DVD ... yes!
NO!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Where's my Kinnikuman G1 Japanese cartoon DVD? Where's my Fraggle Rock DVD? Where's my Family Guy DVD? Where's my TMNT cartoon DVD? Where's my Inspector Gadget DVD? Where's My Jim Henson's Dinosaurs DVD? Where's my Classic Sesame Street DVD?

I'll tell you... no where! Because they put some lame show about screamng morons on DVD instead!!!!!:mad: :eek: :boo: :sleep:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Will and Grace seems too new to be put out on DVD, plus they play it like 4-5 times a day.

Where's my all dogs go to heaven the series dvd?:smile:
where's my the Raccoons dvd?

and WHEN is that Pac Man movie gonna hit theaters!?!?!?!!!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, that last thing was a joke:wink: Dog.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Will and Grace seems too new to be put out on DVD, plus they play it like 4-5 times a day.

Where's my all dogs go to heaven the series dvd?:smile:
where's my the Raccoons dvd?
Well.. if Malcom's on DVD after it's second season, Will and Dis-Grace seemed like a candidate....I'd love to wack Jack repetitively with a Wiffle Bat...

I agree... we should get ADGH on DVD, and the Raccoons... Have not seen the latter, however, so then I'll get a chance.