Update on It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie Realese

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I watched this on video last night again; and it was super cool. I like this movie and hope if they do a DVD there's lots of cool stuff added into it; otherwise, I'm just sticking with my VHS.

Which reminds me: One of my friends has those weird fish that just float in water in a jar, and I asked her, "What kind of fish is this?" She said, "It's a beta fish." And I said, "Really? Do they come in VHS?!" HAAA, WOCKA WOCKA!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
float...was it dead?

uh oh....

where's my Animaniacs DVD...where's my Weird Al Show DVD????

HUH?

Sarah

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, since this has become the "WHERE'S MY DVD?!?! Whine" thread, I'll put my 2 b'in 'n moanin' cents in as well:

Where is my Full MST3K DVD Set?!
Where is my MST3K: The Movie Re-release DVD?!
Where is my Tommy DVD?!
Where is my Quadrophenia DVD?!
Where is my Beetlejuice: The Animated Series DVD Set?!

And for Koopla's sake,

WHERE IS MY AMERICAN RELEASED STORYTELLER DVD SET?!?!?!?!?

Okay, that's my whine session for now..

-Matt

C'irdan

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
....I'd love to wack Jack repetitively with a Wiffle Bat...
Hey! That's some serious gay bashing!!! :wink:

(which I do believe is very very bad)

:mad:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have tollerecne and respect for people from all walks of life, be they gay, straight, or whatever. In fact, some of my family members are gay, and I care deeply for them.

HOWEVER, I do not take kindly to lame hack comedian wannabees who, rather that act or tell jokes, scream like an idiot....
I mean, I love Bobcat Gothwait and Gilbert Godfried, but this guy is horrible..

And to add to the list...

Where's my Garfield and Friends DVD? Where's my Dog City DVD? Where' my Mighty Mouse DVD? Where's my Mighty Heroes DVD? Where's my Uncensored Ren and Stimpy DVD?
I'll shut up now!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I want my Heathcliff, Super Mairo Bros and Sonic the Hedgehog dvd's:smile: thanks for saying Garfield and friends!

Ok, i'm done.....i think a few super mairo super show eps were put on DVD thought:big_grin:

Zack)Rowlf the, we should all bow down to Sarah, Dog.

C'irdan

Reaction score
dvd

I LOVE will and grace...jack is annoying sometimes it's true...but he's kinda cute. :wink:

and Karen is funny as Karen Prell minus the " Karen pr" and subsituting an h.

I love that show...sorry if you don't. :frown:

but does anyone know if they're gonna include the snoop dogg scene and the rest of the cut scenes? I GOTTA have my electric mayhem! I just gotta!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
I want my Heathcliff, Super Mairo Bros and Sonic the Hedgehog dvd's:smile: thanks for saying Garfield and friends!

Ok, i'm done.....i think a few super mairo super show eps were put on DVD thought:big_grin:

Zack)Rowlf the, we should all bow down to Sarah, Dog.

Yes.. there was one (or maybe 2) Super Mario DVD!!! It had episodes like KOOOPZILLAAAAHAHAHH.. err.. Koopzilla.. but it's impossible to find.

There was, too, a Sonic the Hedgehog DVD. It was the Saturday Morning version, not the weekday, Adventures Of Sonic ones...

hope this helps!

Chilly Down

Reaction score
With all due respect to the parties involved, what is our world coming to when people are looking FORWARD to Saved by the Bell DVD's? Maybe even MORE so than a Muppet DVD? Even though this is a Muppet forum??

Sigh. I fear this is a sign of the apocalypse. :smirk:

Anyway, I'm glad they're coming out with it, and I'm curious if they'll have the deleted Snoop Dogg scene as well. I'm no Snoop fan, but I miss Floyd and Dr. Teeth and the movie felt empty without them.

Now for my whining:

Where are my season-by-season Muppet Show DVD's?
Where are my Classic Sesame Street DVDs?
Where are my classic Star Wars and Indiana Jones Trilogy DVDs?
Where are my Saved by the Bell: The College Years DVDs?

Whoops...did I say that last one out loud? :wink:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
There was, too, a Sonic the Hedgehog DVD. It was the Saturday Morning version, not the weekday, Adventures Of Sonic ones...
Yeah the second Sonic cartoon, that's the one i like with Sally-Girl, Bunny, Antwan ex.... I have two VHS of the cartoon. That third sonic cartoon was neat that Nuckles was in it, but i didn't like it one bit, everything from the old show seemed to disipear. the first cartoon was more kiddie and Goofy, i did like scracth the robot bad-guy rooster though, I loved his laugh! " HahaHAHA!"

I also think your right there were two Mairo DVD's

Zack)Rowlf the, we should all bow down to Sarah, do i sound like a zombie when i type that? :confused: :concern: Zombie's scare me!:sympathy: Dog.