Muppety Doodles

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
And as apology for not getting AnimatedC9000's request done in time for the Jim Henson Hour anniversary and thanks for streaming the episodes for me, have a Lindbergh! :smile:

Apology not necessary, but accepted. I'm more than happy to show anyone those episodes. =3

Also, OH MY GOSH! Lindbergh's so fluffy, I'm gonna die! x3

You did a great job! Kudos to you!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Okki Fraggle for AlittleMayhem is finished!
Hope you like it, Mayhem! :smile:
(sorry if i seem to disappear for days at a time, I don't have internet at my apartment)

Akjsdhaksjdahksdjash, OH SWEET FROG, SHE'S PERFECT! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Is it okay if I put this up on my tumblr? I promise to credit you!

blackaerin

Reaction score
Akjsdhaksjdahksdjash, OH SWEET FROG, SHE'S PERFECT! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Is it okay if I put this up on my tumblr? I promise to credit you!
Aw, of course~!
Glad that you liked it! ^_^

The list so far is:
Janken Fraggle for Slackbot
Jim Henson Hour Cast for Animated C9000
Bunsen for Ozymandias

blackaerin

Reaction score
Hello loves, popping in to present another finished request! Yaaaaaay! :big_grin:
Janken Fraggle, created by Slackbot, chillaxin and playing a merry little tune on his ocarina.
(My laptop screen always gives me funky colors, so I apologize heavily if the contrast is too high, Slackbot!)

Slackbot

Reaction score
Oh, that's lovely! I especially like the lighting effects. Thank you!

In other words: SQUEE!

Misskermie

Reaction score
He must be playing a Zelda song. :stick_out_tongue:

It looks REALLY SUPER AWESOME!

Pianogirl

Reaction score
Oh!!! I love them!!! :smile::excited:. They are absolutely beautiful. I know I've hopped on teh bandwagon a bit late but these are lovely. So light, and almost airy. Poetry captured in color, if that makes any sense. Love it. Keep it up, I'm holding my breath.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello loves, popping in to present another finished request! Yaaaaaay! :big_grin:
Janken Fraggle, created by Slackbot, chillaxin and playing a merry little tune on his ocarina.
(My laptop screen always gives me funky colors, so I apologize heavily if the contrast is too high, Slackbot!)
Cute picture! :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I love this picture of Janken. Is he playing the ocarina? I watched "The Dark Crystal" last year and Jen Gelfling plays the ocarina. The tune he was playing I believe was "The Gelfling Song."
Otherwise, thanks for sharing, blackaerin!