Muppet Babies Stuff

Are you a fan of Scooter?

• Total voters

ScooterFan44

Reaction score
Hi everyoone. I want to say something first. I'm only 12. (It says 22 on my page, but I messed up my birthday when I signed up. Can I fix it?) So, I'm new to this site. So recently, I have become a big fan of Muppet Babies. I would like to know if there sre any Muppet Babies Merchandise. (DVDs, Plush, Action Figures, etc) Also, are the Muppet Babies in syndication in any countries right now? Someone said MB have NO DVDs because of copyright disputes. What happened to the MB master tapes? Also, are there any plans for MB merchandise? I would love MB Scooter, Kermit and Gonzo plushes,but don't know if they exist. And if there isn't a Baby Scooter plush, is anyone willing to make one for a price as high as $30? If anyone can awnser these, I would be really grateful. Bye! :smile: :}

gregishere

Reaction score
I'm BABY SCOOTER and have never seen anything either!But glad you're a fan!
I looked on EBAY and among the 'rarer' items I saw, was a Muppet Baby record album! I still have my copy and a copy of 2 cassette recordings we've done. Any other stories were not done by me.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
When I was 5 years old, there were plush dolls of the Muppet Babies made by Toy Play. They had Kermit, Mrs. Piggy, Rowlf, and Gonzo, and they each came with a DVD. I had the Baby Piggy doll and still own the dress she came with, which I brought from a store near my house called Grand Slam. No idea what happened to the DVD, though...
There were also Muppet Babies Little Boppers of Kermit and Mrs. Piggy. The company who made Teddy Ruxpin toys, Worlds Of Wonder, made these toys. When you made noise or played music, the toys would dance. Worlds of Wonder was also going to make interactive Muppet Babies toys like their Baby Teddy Ruxpin product, but they weren't made due to the company going bankrupt.
There were also some VHS tapes of Muppet Babies. Two of them were part of the Jim Henson preschool collection, and three were part of the interactive early learning videotape system "Video Buddy", which interacted with the TV much like a video game.
These are only just a few examples, but if you want to learn more, you can go to Muppet Wiki's entry on Muppet Babies merchandise.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Thanks you guys for all the info! This is my new account, since I screwed up my other one. :laugh:

CanaceErinn

Reaction score
The Muppet Wiki doesn't list it, but there was also a set of Baby Miss Piggy paper dolls available. I had them when I was a kid, and they featured several punch-out outfits, plus several you could color for yourself and cut out with scissors. I also had the second version of the Muppet Babies Colorform set, the 1989 one. And there was a tote bag; I think it was part of a book club promotion or something.

Happy hunting! :smile:

Mark Johns

Reaction score
There is a ton of merchandise from the 80's. try checking your local thrift shops. I have a lot of stuff.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I will have to start looking for some at Thrift Stores!

Mark Johns

Reaction score
Thrift shops, garage sales and flea markets are your best places to find any Muppet stuff.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I have one kermit from the 80s and i have a miss piggy that came with the dvd from toy play i am looking for much more new merchandise my self . One thing that i have thought is that they are not making much Muppet baby stuff because they are waiting to do a DVD or Blu ray set , but how long will that take who knows . Really wanting both . I still don't understand how they got the rights to have the dvds with the toy play dolls several years back and not have official DVDs sets some how . we can only hope yes theft stores and other things like that are great ideas i am going to try that . i remember the Mc donald toys from the 80s those where so much fun .