TV Alert: Fraggle Rock-a-thon 30th anniversary on The Hub April 21

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ok... I admit it, I was being close-minded John does a pretty good job, he just needs some practice. I'm glad to see the old fraggle dynamic and humor back. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside
Well I'm glad you liked all the adventures the Fraggles had, Vicki. I understand you're really new here, new to Fraggle Rock... well gee Vicki... I'm sorry. :coy: I was trying to help, but uh... I have a feeling you loved Fraggle stories. I wonder where Uncle Matt is after he ends up in a animated world (Esquertia)... oh the curse of not saying that fantasy word right (sighs). Oh well, I'm sure well to get to know each other soon.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oooh Shoot I missed it >>
Loved this show.
You know what? I did not check out this thread on time either. If I wasn't wembling so much about not having The Hub (cable channel), I could of checked out for this thread instead. So, I'm not upset and I don't want to hurt anybody else's feelings.

dinoboy

Reaction score
Unbelivable that Fraggle Rock has turned 30. This was a fun show to watch when it aired on HBO. One of the more memorable episodes from the marathon was the very last episode, were Doc and Sprocket move to the desert with Ned Shimmelfinny.
Although Doc finally saw Gobo fraggle, he finally believes his dog after all these years. Gobo sings a song during the episode about when we say hello, we're really saying goodbye, and it's a little emotional and sad, as it brought about hellos and goodbyes in my life. And the best song was sung about "You can't leave th magic" with all the other fraggles singing that song, it was beautiful and a wonderful way to say goodbye to Fraggle rock, and remember to keep the magic alive.