My own puppet show photos

figaredo

Reaction score
Dear friends:

My puppet show has been one month on the air and it has been succesful. In my country there is not very much interest in children television, but our show is starting to change this situation. Parents and children wrote to us every day, they see the show together because of its comic and absurd "news"

In two weeks we obtained three times more audience in saturday morning than it was usual for this hours.

It has been a lovely time since my pals and me are doing almost everything in the show: we write the scrips, do the puppetry, design the puppets, post produce and sing the songs.

If you want, you can see photographs and video and listen to our music in the new official web of the show. (It is in spanish, of course)

it is:

http://www.tvn.cl/programas/31minutos/

Best wishes to all.

video567

Reaction score
wow! me encanta el diseño de tu pagina del internet. y los muñecos son muy lindos y originales. feicidades en un buen trabajo! Yo soy de Puerto Rico y vivo en E.E.U.U. y donde you vivo no tenemos canales en español. Se me esta olvidando un poco. tu show, crees qur lo pondran en TV cable?

Man I wish they played your show in the states would love to see it. congrats!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Way to go Figaredo!

You are a credit to your country. The gift of children's entertainment is definitely a great one. Your country should feel honored to have people like your friends and you, bringing such a medium to life. Much luck from here and into the future man!

31 MINUTOS ROCK!

:big_grin:

-Matt

figaredo

Reaction score
Hermano:

Es muy probable que emitan el show por la señal internacional de la Televisión Nacional de Chile. Creo que puede verse en todas partes del mundo a través del cable, pero haré averiguaciones para confirmártelo. Sería muy divertido si pudieras verlo. De todas maneras, en la página se pueden ver algunos segmentos en video.

Mucha suerte

or, if you prefer:

Brother:
It is very probably that they will air the show through the National Television of Chile international channel. I think you can see it everywhere in the world in cable, but I wil investigate what you could do to see it. It would be very funny if you could see it! By all means, in the web page you can see several videos for free.

Best wishes

Pedro "Figaredo"

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Hey Figaredo,

That show is great! I have worked in Chile before (puppeteering) and I never saw anything like that on TV - mucho congratulations! You should considering submitting a video to Jamie over at The Puppet Forge (if the TV station will allow it for promotional purposes). I know Jamie would probably love to post one of your videos.

Cheers & congrats!

foofoocakes

Reaction score
VERY COOL!!!
I don't speak spanish but I dig the puppets! Very fun.

figaredo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Buck-Beaver
Hey Figaredo,

That show is great! I have worked in Chile before (puppeteering) and I never saw anything like that on TV - mucho congratulations! You should considering submitting a video to Jamie over at The Puppet Forge (if the TV station will allow it for promotional purposes). I know Jamie would probably love to post one of your videos.

Cheers & congrats!

Did you really work here in CHile? Great, tell me more about it!!!
I will ask the TVN asociate producer of our show to see if it could be possible to send videos to that page (The Puppet Forge). It would be funny, I think.

The show is winning fans, children and people in their 20's and 30's. Difficult to understand, but well, puppets have their own magic, as you know better than me. It is time for us to negotiate a second season. It is no easy, because the money for the first one was obtained by us in a government national aid organized precisely to help new children television development. Now the show has to demonstrate that it is good bussiness (and I really don't know if it is). We are working in the Music CD of the show and in a sort of stickers Album.

Best wishes to all.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I was there in `97 doing a show called "A Little More Magic". I don't remember the name of the theatre now (I think it was used for TV tapings sometimes though) but we stayed downtown near the Canadian Embassy. Actually, I think our hotel was actually attached to it. That's about I recall, that and all the bull fighting on TV lol. That was kinda gross to watch.