What was the last Henson thing you bought?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Last month, I brought 2 vintage SS books (one sticker and one coloring) from eBay, as well as a vintage SS pillowcase.

A couple of weeks ago, I brought the set of the Bert and Ernie figurines by Playskool from Target.

Yesterday, I brought the recent SS comic (I originally wanted the one with Barkley, Cookie Monster, and The Count on the cover, but since they only had the one with Bert, Ernie, and Murray on the cover, I wound up buying that one instead; come to think of it, if I can get my hands on the other covers, I might buy them all so I can put together that epic picture!) and the Spring (aka 1st) edition of The Muppet Show comic book. (I would have brought the other 3 seasons, as well as the Fraggle Rock comics I saw, but due to the fact that I was low on cash, I didn't; but I will buy them eventually.)

Erine81981

Reaction score
A 1980's coloring book of Sesame Street off ebay.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thought it was vintage. That makes sense, then.
Yeah, there was a number of lunchboxes that I believe that were intended to look like retro/vintage lunchboxes; when I saw it WASN'T an actual vintage lunchbox, I put it back down and walked away, but it kept tugging at my mind, and I finally thought I just had to have it, so I got it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yeah, there was a number of lunchboxes that I believe that were intended to look like retro/vintage lunchboxes; when I saw it WASN'T an actual vintage lunchbox, I put it back down and walked away, but it kept tugging at my mind, and I finally thought I just had to have it, so I got it.
I've seen those before. They look pretty cool. I just bought on ebay all 5 Sesame Street comic covers. Can't wait to look at them all in a row. One of tbe best things to come out of the Sesame Workshop.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
Found a 2 foot tall, plush Janice today and a big NASCAR with Beaker on the hood. Spent less than $5 for both. Awesome!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just the other day recived some late 80's early 90's of Sesame Street Magazines. Several have never been opened. Still the strink wrap on them. Want to open them but don't want to loose their value.