Pre-Order "The Muppet Movie" coming to Blu-ray August 13, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Changing the title font back to their original advertising logo and swapping out a better Piggy picture would greatly improve things. I still think the image and lighting needs work, but it wouldn't bug me so much.

I just hope the special features include the missing scenes.​
Personally, I'd get rid of Sunglasses Animal too. And I'd replace Statler and Waldorf with Floyd and Zoot. The old coots are barely in the movie.

How come no one's congratulating Disney for putting Scooter on there?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Sure absolutely, I'm glad nearly everyone's on there. My only gripe is it just looks like such a thrown together mess, when the original poster was actual artwork.

Ah well, the economy's hitting everything I guess, lol.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Personally, I'd get rid of Sunglasses Animal too. And I'd replace Statler and Waldorf with Floyd and Zoot. The old coots are barely in the movie.

Scooter's on it? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Sorry, Kermit moment. So does the combo pack include a DVD? Because if a DVD comes out separate or in the combo pack, I will buy it just for the DVD.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Scooter's on it? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Sorry, Kermit moment. So does the combo pack include a DVD? Because if a DVD comes out separate or in the combo pack, I will buy it just for the DVD.
i dont think it does like MCC didnt until amazon made a pack online with a dvd :frown:

muppetlover123

Reaction score

And Rowlf.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
i dont think it does like MCC didnt until amazon made a pack online with a dvd :frown:
That's sad. I would have bought it on release day too! Well, hopefully someone will post it on YT. The whole movie is up on YT right now! Here's the link!

Status
Not open for further replies.