Fraggle Rock Threadless T-Shirt Contest

lazesummestone

Reaction score
So ToughPigs.com is reviewing them all! http://www.toughpigs.com/fr-threadless-1/

....and they turned the review of my first one into another plug for their friend and claimed "everyone and their mother" came up with the idea, even though I've got the only other entry that coincidentally came up with it. Wow...classy. It's times like this I remember why I like Muppet Central more.:shifty:...Sorry, that's just been bugging me, it's just unnecessary.

By the way, nice! :big_grin: Always wanted something with Begoony on it.
Ahhh I can't wait for the complaints about my mislabeled Beets/Radish piece!!! (That was a little sarcasm).

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
So ToughPigs.com is reviewing them all! http://www.toughpigs.com/fr-threadless-1/

....and they turned the review of my first one into another plug for their friend and claimed "everyone and their mother" came up with the idea, even though I've got the only other entry that coincidentally came up with it. Wow...classy. It's times like this I remember why I like Muppet Central more.:shifty:...Sorry, that's just been bugging me, it's just unnecessary.

By the way, nice! :big_grin: Always wanted something with Begoony on it.

I was always wanted something with the more obscure characters from Fraggle Rock, too! That's where the inspiration came from as well for this design. I mean, who doesn't want Mudwell AND Begoony on the same shirt!

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
I was always wanted something with the more obscure characters from Fraggle Rock, too! That's where the inspiration came from as well for this design. I mean, who doesn't want Mudwell AND Begoony on the same shirt!
Agreed!:excited: I tried to that with my last entry too, though you can't see them as well..or as colorful..ly.
I'm very sorry, but as the ToughPigs guy said, he doesn't mean to offend anyone and the points do not matter and at least he reviewed yours as they disqualify their friends' from reviewing as they'd be biased because they know them. On the other hand, I'd like to see how they'd review their friend's ones...
I don't want to dwell on this any longer but I will say that saying "our friend knocked it out of the park, it's incredible and a great idea" is a positive review even if they don't put "5" after it. I don't care about the points because it's just their opinion, but I wanted to say something somewhere since he went out of his way to make his review of mine that said "our poor friend, everyone copied his idea, but I guess this is alright too." I just thought that was an unnecessary crack. I liked how they went through the first Threadless Muppet contest better, where they actually didn't review their friends, just put a little plug at the bottom. I just got upset because they're a popular major fan site and they kind of made me sound like I was ripping someone-they-want-to-win off. Plus, it's not like I can tell them I was offended so I wanted to blow off steam while letting people here know they were reviewing them if they were curious . I don't take the review seriously, it's the copycat bit that gets me.:grr:

Sorry about going off-topic like that though, I've cooled off about it since then. I'll back back out of the way for the rest of your guy's awesome entries! :concern:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Because of my blind batty eyes, I look forward to reading through the toughpigs reviews. They may be short and I don't always get the point of it, but there are times that it makes me laugh like the composite Fraggle shadow that will haunt their nightmares or the comment about DC's New 52 superfluous costume lines.

*Shrugs and leaves radish bars for all the contest entrants that are here at MC. :jim:

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Well, Tough-pigs Threadless-review said I shouldn't win cause I won (runner up) on the other Fraggle contest. Which is actually a point that was going to me make me initially pass the contest up.
But then some of the people at Henson emailed encouraging me to enter, so that kinda made me think: "If THEY think it's okay, then it's okay with me!"

Slackbot

Reaction score
There's no "just" in that statement. :smile:

And you forgot the Christmas card.

lazesummestone

Reaction score

PDiddymus

Reaction score