The Muppets...Again at Cinema Con 2013

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Apperently Ricky Geravis and Tina Fey went to Cinema Con a few days ago and i heard a rumor kermit and piggy were there but i may be wrong. Anyway and showed some scenes from the film there! Anyone find or have videos or pictures?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yes! All that is true!
They even showed some snippets from the upcoming movie there! Usually, they don't let cameras there at the showings, so it'll be hard to find a copy online, but I'll keep looking.
Keep checking Inside The Magic for the next few days! Hopefully they'll have a full report soon!

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/04/...rvel-muppets-maleficent-and-more-at-cinemacon

EDIT: Haven't found any video from this year, but I wanted to re-share this video from when the movie was announced. Muppets come in at the the 5:10 mark.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Yes! All that is true!
They even showed some snippets from the upcoming movie there! Usually, they don't let cameras there at the showings, so it'll be hard to find a copy online, but I'll keep looking.
Keep checking Inside The Magic for the next few days! Hopefully they'll have a full report soon!

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/04/...rvel-muppets-maleficent-and-more-at-cinemacon

EDIT: Haven't found any video from this year, but I wanted to re-share this video from when the movie was announced. Muppets come in at the the 5:10 mark.
That was an exciting day for every muppet fan :smile:

mo

Reaction score
I wanna see this movie so much right now! I haven't really seen anything muppet related in quite a while because I haven't had the time with school and stuff...when are we gonna get them snippets!

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I'm really excited to see Louise Gold revive her role as Annie Sue Pig again. I love Annie Sue, she was such a cute character and felt so bad for Miss Piggy bullying her through out Season 3. lol Plus I love her characters on The Muppet Show and even her performance of The Queen on Spitting Image.