Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
If they make Rowlf, I am SO there.
I would definitely buy a Rowlf one. They should make the Electric Mayhem band too. I can't believe it's always Kermit and/or Piggy they make. Why don't they make some of the other ones too? You'd think they would.

Doogied

Reaction score
Well I know what I'm getting my cousins to bring from the states when they visit this summer...:smile:

conburke621

Reaction score
Unfortunatley, I've been searching for these and I can't find them ANYWHERE :mad:

blessedpsycho

Reaction score
Actually, I came across Miss Piggy at my local Build-A-Bear last month. I went in there randomly and saw Miss Piggy on the shelves again. There were a few of them, and 2 Kermits. One of the workers said that they get a few shipped in every few months, but they aren't told if they are getting the specialty ones. At least that's what I was told.

Beth C

Reaction score
I missed these online but managed to get my Miss Piggy off ebay for less than I would have paid at the store. Waiting now for her to arrive. Seeing how I have (and I'm not joking on this) closets FULL of BAB clothes, I don't think she'll have a problem finding something to wear. Does anyone know if the pink dress she comes in is removeable?

Bridget

Reaction score
Nooooooooh! None available in stores near me! Who would've thought so many Muppet lovers surrounds my area? Un-be-liev-able! There has to be another way!!!!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Nooooooooh! None available in stores near me! Who would've thought so many Muppet lovers surrounds my area? Un-be-liev-able! There has to be another way!!!!
Well, they haven't been on retail sale for at least a year now.