Name this puppet series.

johnpeters999

Reaction score
Im not sure where to place this but im hopeful someone can help.

Back in the early 90s I can remember a puppet series, it was set in A School classroom. The bell could talk, and I'm sure the teacher was some kind of bird? maybe an owl or seagull? one of the students was a female Seagull.

I think its from either USA or more likely Canada.

Can anyone help

Cheers

snichols1973

Reaction score
I haven't any clue; perhaps if there was any local information (where the show aired, what station, etc.), some of the members might be able to help....:confused:

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Good guess, but remember: "puppet series". Birdz was animated. Though there could be the possibility he was actually thinking of Birdz... I don't know the show well enough to be sure.
Yeah, I was thinking of the TV Show, sorry.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Definitely not Wimzie's House, which came later... Wow, you might have stumped the panel.

snichols1973

Reaction score
Theodore Tugboat comes to mind, but it takes place in a harbor, and has a couple of buoys, but no "teacher bird" that I'm aware of.....

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Im not sure where to place this but im hopeful someone can help.

Back in the early 90s I can remember a puppet series, it was set in A School classroom. The bell could talk, and I'm sure the teacher was some kind of bird? maybe an owl or seagull? one of the students was a female Seagull.

I think its from either USA or more likely Canada.

Can anyone help

Cheers
I remember the teacher bird from Professor Iris, but not the other ones.

Starchamberfall

Reaction score
I remember a show that matches this description, from Canada, made by TVOntario, I think. I remember looking to see where the show was made at the end because it was unusual at the time.

On Wikipedia there is a list of all Canadian Kids' Shows...
I looked a bit, did not see it.