The Creature Calamity Club

PanthraDion

Reaction score
***I know that I find it sad. I don't know why someone would want to disappear from life when there is so much excitement to be had!***

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
**I will announce my visit, although you would have to lead me to the palace :stick_out_tongue:
*sigh*
Yeah, I find it sad too. One time, it was shortly after we started dating, Johnny suggested that we all go on a relaxing vacation together. Well, it ended up with only the two of us going and a brief but unpleasant visit from Vincent.**

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
***That does sound sad, but at least you got alone time with Johnny. And I will show you the way, I'm sure Melissa agrees it would be nice to have some visitors, and you can see the essence fountain. Have I told you about essence yet?***

PanthraDion

Reaction score
*Sighs* ***I really wish that some of the apartment inhabitants would get the courage to come out.***

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
**I haven't seen so many of them for so long, I forgot how they look like... And no, you haven't told me about this essence yet, Victoria.**

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
*** I'm so sorry! How rude of me, essence is a magical liquid created by Poseidon to help the people of the ocean. On it's own, it's a healer, with mermaid blood it can change someone mer, and with a mermaid tear, it is said it can grant immortality, although no one has tried that.***

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
**Hm, it more or less reminds me of the healing potions I have, only my potions can't grant immortality or change someone into merpeople**

PanthraDion

Reaction score
***Grant immortality? That seems rather risky to me. I guess that's why no one has ever tried it. I myself prefer to stay with the nice, safe, healing potions and spells.***