Wish list for cameos in the next Muppet movie

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Well since the movie is taking place in London again (a la GMC), I would say........
*Sarah Brightman
*Queen Elizabeth II (Wouldn't it be funny to have someone of royalty in a Muppet movie? If Mayor Bloomberg could be in a Muppets special, why not Queen Elizabeth in a Muppet Movie)
*Charles Grodin
*Ramin Karimloo (PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!! :flirt: )
*Ellie Goulding (Why not?)

muppetlover123

Reaction score
muppets:
Seymor
Johnny Fiama
Sal
Maybe clifford depending on kevins leave of absence he could have time to film a quick scene or even if hes at SS
maybe ernie and bert or grover? that probably wont happen but they have eric and steve right there.... and they are the preformers so maybe but most likely not maybe they could make a mistake like if they have to fly to london from la the muppets could accedently go to SS... anyway

Humans:
katy perry
lady gaga
johnny depp
MUPPETEERS!
wiz khalfia
snoop dogg (or snoop lion)
neil patrick harris
amy adams
chris cooper
rashida jones
jim parsons
jack black
emily blunt

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I want cameos by Digit, Seymour, George the Janitor, Fleet Scribbler, and Mad Monty.

Actually I think I'd like a cameo by Brian Henson, performing all of his Muppets Tonight characters (perhaps they could all show up for the same scene, or Brian can make four "cameos" so Sal, Seymour, Nigel, and Dr. Phil van Neuter can have parts).

Maybe also a cameo by Frank Oz (yeah, considering what he thought of the previous film, he'd probably have to be really impressed by the script).

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Personally, I think it would be AMAZING AND AWESOME if we got a David Bowie cameo (with or without tights...)!
Seconded. Paul or Ringo or both, considering how many Beatles songs the Muppets did on the original show, Bill Murray, and Simon Pegg.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
cause there filming in Britain it would be nice to bring some of the british muppet show guests like John Cleese, Bruce Forsyth, Elton John, Julie Andrews but aside from the muppet show guests Brian Blessed would be great I think it would be very funny to have Brian Blessed guest