Ages?

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Remember that? One year later, same thread... Happy MC Anniversary! Have a muffin!
I do remember that - I had a very fine welcome here, much appreciated then, and now. I should tell you all that there's a feeling, and I hope you all get to experience it one day, someday - you sit out on a big wide old porch and it's Spring or it's Fall but it's a warm calm night and you're all just sitting there in the dark with the fireflies or the moths sailing 'round and there is a silent appreciation for what life is meant to be. And I often feel that way about you guys, a bunch of people I may never ever meet but who are as real and dear to me as if they were sitting here right next to me.

:cool:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I do remember that - I had a very fine welcome here, much appreciated then, and now. I should tell you all that there's a feeling, and I hope you all get to experience it one day, someday - you sit out on a big wide old porch and it's Spring or it's Fall but it's a warm calm night and you're all just sitting there in the dark with the fireflies or the moths sailing 'round and there is a silent appreciation for what life is meant to be. And I often feel that way about you guys, a bunch of people I may never ever meet but who are as real and dear to me as if they were sitting here right next to me.

:cool:
Sounds good to me! :big_grin:
*gets bitten by mosquito*
Oh well.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'm old enough. Is that good enough of an answer?

Daniel

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I'm 21, and I am so addictred to The Simnpsons (I used to have a Marge doll back in high school untyil I lost it. Rats!!), Muppet Central, Muppets, and Tweets... Twitter.... whatever that is.

Hi!!!!!! I'm 10 and I'm adiicted to Dance Moms, MC and , Facebook
I don't go on Facebook much, misspiggy5260. Be careful! I got in trouble from my mom and she told me to log out or delete my Facebook. Sheesh! :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have been in existence for 21 of your human years. However, due to my decelerated aging, I still look like I am in what you humans call middle school.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm 45, and if Ziffel was still around, he'd be part of an elite few who could top me.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I'm 14.
although, I'm mistaken for an 18 year old...
Perhaps those people are just old. :stick_out_tongue:

lady piggy

Reaction score
Im 105 years old .... oo wait you ment in human years not dog years in human years im 15 years old :stick_out_tongue:

Greengables95

Reaction score
In four days, I'll be considered a legal citizen of America (18 years old for those who didn't get it). I can vote and be on a jury and hopefully get my license. Family rule: You drive when you're 18.