Hensonville City 2011

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Spike (tries to read a magazine): -_- Stop it.

Kelly (bats her eyes at him and giggling): You were sooooo brave.

Spike (sighs)

Kelly: I mean, you went toe to toe against a frickin' alien. I'm sooooooo into you right now.

Spike: Fer da last time ... jus' 'cause dat guy sounds like me don't mean it's me, a'ight?

Kelly (sighs with awe): You totally saved the world. You're my hero....

Spike (facepalms)

Kelly: <3 <3 <3

Spike (smirks and puts the magazine down): You gonna kneel before Zod?

Kelly (grabbing her head): IT HURTS IT HURTS! KNEEL BEFORE MY LITTLE SUGAR MUFFIN BLUEBERRY CAKE OR ONE OF THE GREATEST GENERALS IN THE UNIVERSE? AAAAARRRRGH! *faints*

Spike (goes back to reading the magazine)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
*Carl, the Big Mean Chef, is humming "Hot Diggety Dog Diggety" as he tromps around in the kitchen. Dishes crash out of a cupboard; Carl stares at them a moment, then has a brilliant idea for their disposal*

BMC: OMNF OMNF CHUMPF CRUNCH OMNF...

Snookie: Seriously? We'll be down to paper plates in another week at this rate.

:news: *sigh* I gave up a week ago when he ate the dishwasher.

Carl: That's enough outta the peanut gallery! Stand aside! The Great Chef Carl is CREATING!

Snookie: Yeah. That's why I got out the HAZMAT suits. Zip me up?

:news: *grumbles, but does the zipper for Snookie*

Carl: Philistines! This kitchen will be an Historic Site from now on! It will be...the Place Where Carl, the Big Me--er, that is, the FABULOUS WONDERFUL CHEF, first made his new signature dish!

Snookie: Dare we ask?

:news: I have to. It's my job. *beat* What is this amazing new dubiously culinary creation, furball?

BMC: That's CHEF Furball to you. Well, see, I heard Gordon Ramsey may be considering a monster-themed cooking show, called "Smell's Kitchen..."

:news: Really.

BMC: I KNOW! Took 'em long enough to realize what an untapped market is out there, right? *he continues to throw around pots & pans & turns the burner on the gas stove up to "flamethrower" setting*

:news: So what's the new recipe?

BMC: Just a sec. Gotta get the sea urchins at the EXACT moment they carmelize...

*shrieks and squeals come from the pan on the stove. :news: turns beige. Snookie holds out a second HAZMAT suit for him*

:news: Will that really protect me from the noxious fumes?

Snookie: *muffled, heavy breathing* No idea. But Carl hates the taste of five-ply polycarbonates.

:news: *losing patience* Carl, WHAT is the new dish?

BMC: I give you... *holds up the flambe' and splashes butter brickle ice cream over it; a huge hiss and a dying shriek puff up from the pan* Carl's Carmelized South Pacific Urchins! Also known as "Please Carl, may I have Samoa?"

Snookie *facemaskpalm*

:news: Uh...huh. *peers uncertainly at the pan Carl proudly offers* Er...are they supposed to be waving their spikes around like that?

BMC: Whoops. Just a sec. *WHACKS the urchins with a meat mallet; they jitter and then collapse into a gooey pile of gold-and-purple legs* Tah DAHH! THANK YOU!

*Snookie makes a gagging noise and hurriedly exits kitchen. :news: steps back very slowly*

:news: Ah...ahem. Very...very nice, Carl.

Carl, the Big Mean Televised Chef: Thanks! Hey, so, when can ya get that rat girl to put me on TV?

:news: On TV? With THAT? Are you-- *sees the googly eyes narrowing at him* Er. That is to say...I'll get right on it.

--------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: Huh, I'd have named something like Uni for the Money, Two for the Show.
*Chuckles at his own joke.

Katzi428

Reaction score
hearing whispering behind room 2's door Wonder what's going on...I've missed them since I suddenly had to visit the hospital.

door is flung open and everyone screams SURPRISE!!!!

There's a BIG sign with WELCOME HOME KATHY that has kittens hearts a person that looks like she has a headache and a circle and X over it (I start giggling at that) a picture of Garfield (or an attempted pic of Garfield) . You guys are TOO much!

Chef: How yu feeling kiddo? hugging me
hugging him back Hiya Chef! Well I sure wasn't expecting this to happen.. but I'm OK.

Prairie:Kathy! hugging me! You look great!

Thanks! hugging Prairie back It was no cruise but I'm alive.

Rosita You just LOVE to worry us ..don't you, amiga??hugging me

hugging her back..That's my job!

Grover hugging me: Anything to get out of the cleaning up the kitty cat's yukky litter box!

I hug Grover back and joke Oh don't you know I planned it this way??

Robin is standing there Hi Mom.

"Hi Mom"? No hug from my favorite 10 year frog on the planet?

Robin:I.I might ..hurt ya.

Robin honey.. you're not going to hurt me by giving me a hug just because I had surgery, silly! Now if Sweetums..who's gigantic and doesn't know his own strength wanted to hug me ,I'd have to ask him to settle for a kiss. But you who knows his own strength? I've missed you! Now get your froggie buns over here and give your ol' mom a hug!

*Robin does so* and my Welcome Home party goes on PS..come join us! for those who don't know I had some surgery earlier this month & have been trying to recuperate. I'm starting to feel well enough to post.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In case the connection drops later tonight due to raining at home...

*:batty: brings a tray of darkside chocolate batty-batterscotch brownies to Apt 2 for the party.
*Uncle D brings in some devil eyes he made earlier as well.
(Devil eyes are my idea of the traditional buckeyes, but with red velvet chocolate and crunchy PB).
*Ed gives Kathy a hug welcoming her back home to HV.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*In case the connection drops later tonight due to raining at home...

*:batty: brings a tray of darkside chocolate batty-batterscotch brownies to Apt 2 for the party.
*Uncle D brings in some devil eyes he made earlier as well.
(Devil eyes are my idea of the traditional buckeyes, but with red velvet chocolate and crunchy PB).
*Ed gives Kathy a hug welcoming her back home to HV.
Oooh..yummy! thanks! Wow guys.. Devil eyes! What a h*ll of a good idea!
everyone groans

Prairie: You are SO lucky I can't hit you anyplace for that bad pun ,missy! Just wait until you're feeling better and don't have stitches!
Okay smug look

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Careful, you might end up having those pun police coming here. Why they show up, me no know. *Snacks on some of the goodies laid out on the buffet table at the party.
Me glad you back Kathy. *Hugs the guest of honor.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:insatiable: Careful, you might end up having those pun police coming here. Why they show up, me no know. *Snacks on some of the goodies laid out on the buffet table at the party.
Me glad you back Kathy. *Hugs the guest of honor.
hugging Cookie back Thank you Cookie . Three things! One for being glad that I'm back.. because I'm glad to be back! Two for gently hugging me. You know that I'm hurting so you were gentle. And three for staying out of Chef's way or at least trying to help him in some way. I know you get hungry a lot and Chef was trying to work and you were good and stayed out of Chef's way while he was working. Chef can SOMETIMES casting a wary eye towards Chef be a grouch and I wouldn't want you getting yelled at by him and being sad .You stayed out of his way. So thank you. So you're getting a kiss from me! giving:insatiable: a BIG kiss

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Awwww, *blushes. Yeah, me and Chef, we good buddies. We work well in the kitchen. Him make the food and me taste it. Or sometimes me bake the goodies for him.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: Hey guys--Kathy's back! Everything went well and I heard she's getting settled in. Robin already went back up so he'd be there when she arrived. I made molasses cookies and strawberry-lemonade punch, so let's all go up and welcome her back.
Piggy: Ooh! A party! I must find something ravishing to wear!
(Ru and Kermit exchange horrified glances.)
Kermit: Oh, but, um Piggy--you look wonderful like you are!
Piggy: Oh, vous are so sweet to say so! It is true, but vous are still sweet to say so!
(Behind Piggy's back, Ru makes "keep-going" motions to Kermit.)
Kermit: Um, well, it isn't just me that thinks so! Er, Fozzie thinks you look great in that outfit, too.
Fozzie: I do? (He makes an "oof" as Kermit elbows him.) I mean I do.
Kermit: Yeah--see there! And I know Gonzo thinks so.... (He is not that thrilled about enlisting Gonzo to compliment Piggy--there has been some tension in the apartment because of Gonzo's glib tongue, but in this case, Gonzo does not exploit the opportunity.)
Gonzo: You look lovely, Piggy, and Kathy will be so anxious to see you after being away for so long. You've never been one to keep your public waiting too long....
Piggy: (basking in all the attention) Well, I suppose one must sacrifice for one's fans. Let's go, peeps.
Ru: (relieved) Great! Rizzo--shut the door behind you, Sweetie!