While watching Muppet Movies...

mupcollector1

Reaction score
When Lew Zeland throws his Boomerang Fish at the Movie Screen in The Muppets Take Manhattan, I'm surprised he didn't get thrown out. Perhaps The Swedish Chef was the manager. Poor Scooter, he's the only sane one working there. (besides the audience that doesn't seem to notice, thinking the fish are part of that Jaws 3D type movie their watching) :wink:

Also in Muppets Take Manhattan where Fozzie meets Beth who sort of has a crush on him, you can tell Fozzie's heart belongs to Raquel Welch.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
It would be nice to see Ma Bear again. In The Muppet Show, did she ever speak? I know by Muppet Family Christmas, Jerry gave her such an energetic personality. She was a great character. It would be funny to see her embarrass his son while he's trying to perform his comedy routine.:big_grin: which reminds me, Jerry also performed Johnny Fiama's mother. I just love how she whacks Sal with a frying pan. :smile:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
This isn't so much a movie, but in Muppet Family Christmas when Ma Bear says that Statler and Waldorf are friends of hears. I'm expecting some thunder and lighting to fill in the mood of Fozzie's shock. Perhaps the Count could laugh afterwords and everyone turns to him. :smile:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Me, at the beginning of the Hey A Movie scene in The Great Muppet Caper:
"I wouldn't mind it if that would happen in real life." :big_grin:

During the Happiness Hotel music number:
"Nice way to welcome guests." :big_grin:

Sam: "You are all weirdos!"
Me: "Thank you!" =D

When everyone in the Happiness Hotel bursts into the bathroom where Gonzo, Kermit and Fozzie are developing the pictures Gonzo took and they all get ruined, I always say/think "Yay for digicams!" or "Good thing no one needs to do that anymore."

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
In "The Muppets", did anyone else notice Jim Henson's birthdate on the crate (or whatever that thing is) the chickens are sleeping on?

snichols1973

Reaction score
I loved it when Kermit mentions he's going to go see Lady Holiday and when every other Muppet hears about it, they start gossiping, and then Newsie comes out of his hotel room, and says "Here is a Muppet NEWSFLASH! Kermit the Frog set to date Lady Holiday! Details at eleven!", I think when he looks at the camera, it's as if he's trying to laugh or something. I would've died laughing if for some unknown reason some random weird thing happened to him like a bunch of chickens start pecking at him like crazy!

Anyways, my thought in that scene was "Yeah, Newsie? We won't get the news because you give the news horribly! Dohohohohohohohoho!!!!"

:smile:: Fozzie, this is all very embarrassing!
:embarrassed:: Don't worry Kermit, it won't leave this room.
:news:: Here is a Muppet news flash: Kermit the Frog to date Lady Holliday, details at 11!

Since the "news flash" took place inside the Happiness Hotel, and there apparently wasn't any visible TV studio equipment of any kind, I'm surprised that Newsie's big story didn't make it outside of the Happiness Hotel and (apparently) wasn't seen by any other TV viewers in town....