Duet with Ms Piggy

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh RealWonderman! I Heart the Rainbow Connection song. I cannot wait for Don't Go Breaking My Heart

RealWonderman

Reaction score
Well, I didn't get to do it. It didn't feel right on Friday after all that happened. Rainbow Connection seemed more fitting (again). Next time though for sure!

RealWonderman

Reaction score
Ok! Here's a new one! It was a Disney show so we did Rainbow Connection again. Next time will be Don't Go Breaking My Heart!
Check out this video on YouTube:

RealWonderman

Reaction score
WOW. Someone from here...youtube name Woytek101's...just got nasty on comments on my video. Seriously folks, this is just for fun, still a work in progress, and for a good cause. I just have to presume this fella pr gal wasn't raised well, and doesn't know that sometimes, if you've nothing nice to say, it's best to say nothing.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Unfortunately, youtube is a breeding ground for trolls and if you don't want people to make nasty comments, then youtube isn't the best place to put videos. Its like as soon as people are protected by a computer screen and can't get punched in the face, they have a right to be butt holes. :rolleyes:

Anyway, that was great. Your piggy voice is amazing and your own voice is pretty great too :wink:

RealWonderman

Reaction score
Thanks,
Unfortunately, youtube is a breeding ground for trolls and if you don't want people to make nasty comments, then youtube isn't the best place to put videos. Its like as soon as people are protected by a computer screen and can't get punched in the face, they have a right to be butt holes. :rolleyes:

Anyway, that was great. Your piggy voice is amazing and your own voice is pretty great too :wink:
Thanks, my friend!!!