The Last of the Good Hugga Wuggas

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Really? Aw dang! I was really enjoying them, but it is always your desicion and you must do what helps you the most. *Hug*
Thanks so much! It's been so long since I've worked on them, and I've been juggling so many projects (One of them happens to be my own puppet show :big_grin:)...
I'm not exactly saying this is the end, but this might be the end for now... I'll be hopeful! :smile:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Thanks so much! It's been so long since I've worked on them, and I've been juggling so many projects (One of them happens to be my own puppet show :big_grin:)...
I'm not exactly saying this is the end, but this might be the end for now... I'll be hopeful! :smile:
Me too! Good luck with your puppet show! Sure sounds exciting. :wink: I'll be hopeful as well. Happy 4th of July and God Bless!

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Me too! Good luck with your puppet show! Sure sounds exciting. :wink: I'll be hopeful as well. Happy 4th of July and God Bless!
I'm close to rehearsing it! I have about a month to practice before the ONE time I get to perform it... (last time I practiced one show for about a week, this time I have two shows I have to practice for a month.) I got a custom puppet for it and everything! I even composed a score for it. Hopefully it'll appear as a thread on MC!